Action Figure threezero Mass Effect 3 Commander Shepard Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope they make it to Garrus before the line fizzles out. As slow as they are who knows when that'll be. The next figure hasn't even been teased yet.

I just hope they make it to Garrus before the line fizzles out. As slow as they are who knows when that'll be. The next figure hasn't even been teased yet.

The rest should be alien or robotic heads. At least that's something to not worry about. It's too soon to tease the next one. Perhaps just before Legion gets release first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would worry about Liara if they do her. Garrus, Tali, and Wrex should be easy for them. Zaeed is one of my favorites but I doubt he'll ever get a fig

I would worry about Liara if they do her. Garrus, Tali, and Wrex should be easy for them. Zaeed is one of my favorites but I doubt he'll ever get a fig

haha very true. I wouldnt mind any of those you listed, apart from Zaeed.

I wouldnt mind they do a Thane, however a Wrex is a must.

As far as the headsculpt went, I never wanted it anyway. My Shepherd was a black male, who looked like Idris Elba. I never wanted the default head. Now I need Hot Toys to produce Heimdall so I can have a head for this one.

This is also a huge issue I have with 3A/3Z. They are NEVER committed to their licenses. They'll only do a portion of the main characters from a line, and even when that happens, it takes forever for them to get around to them all.

Seems to me 3Zero stretches themselves far too thin. They're trying to snatch up a bunch of licenses when they are completely incapable of getting figures out schedule.

And then you have SSC teasing figures then failing to follow through. Their 1/6th Wolverine was revealed like a year and a half ago, and teased long before that... And it STILL isn't up for PO. They shouldn't have shown it at all if it was nowhere near ready to order.

HT isn't perfect, but at least they're generally reliable when it comes to PO and release times. Figures like the AC Batman and Joker are big exceptions to that.

As far as the headsculpt went, I never wanted it anyway. My Shepherd was a black male, who looked like Idris Elba. I never wanted the default head. Now I need Hot Toys to produce Heimdall so I can have a head for this one.

At least you have one less thing to concern about. Full mask on is pretty good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is also a huge issue I have with 3A/3Z. They are NEVER committed to their licenses. They'll only do a portion of the main characters from a line, and even when that happens, it takes forever for them to get around to them all.

Lol nice seeing you in here.

It's true in most cases. At least they got the robocop series done and possibly the turtles as well. Can see much else form those two.

The rest of their other stuff are still a figure or two in and like you said there's still uncertainty. Example the other figure shown for dead space, that kind of disappeared.

Plus how about the new licenses too. Crysis, last man standing, dorohedoro which should be up for preorder this month. Already up on the Japanese blog. Berserk and the new Tofu announce the this week.

Add those on top of what we know already. That's asking for trouble.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seems like their "exclusive" head sculpts falter a lot, also characters that come with a helmet (Dead Space, Mass Effect). The head sculpts seem like an afterthought in the big picture of the overall figure. Maybe they just aren't putting that much care and attention into the head sculpts of characters that don't always show their heads? I know it's not an excuse, but it seems to be a trend.

If they aren't willing to put in the effort for a good likeness they shouldn't even bother. An officially licensed headsculpt shouldn't look like some cheap Ebay custom.

Hello everyone, I have been lurking around the various 1/6 scale video game forums on here for awhile now but I decided it was finally time to jump into the conversation. I received my Threezero Shepard today so I snapped a few quick pictures. :)
09C644AD-A7C1-49BE-933C-65ADC05244B3_zpse7vwkc7e.jpg

Yes guys. Forget the head sculpt. I hate mine. If the price is good get the normal edition. Better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. While the head doesn't look quite as bad in person...it is still pretty bad. When my wife first saw it she immediately asked, totally unprompted, "is his head made of rubber or something?...it doesn't look as good as your other figures." So yeah, the unhelmeted head went right back in the box - forever. However, I was surprised by how much I liked the half-helmet look. That is definitely the combo that I am using to display him.

He does have a few issues but nothing like some of my recent purchases (ie-Raynor, Master Chief, and Raiden). The shoulder pads are laughably loose and they are only attached by a small stitched strap. This strap has already torn a small hole in the under suit (arrived that way) so I am a little worried about the long term survivability of that design. However, with that said, he can hold posses pretty well and I am not worried about the typical problems associated with a rubber suit. The cloth under suit might not look the best but it is at least functional.

Overall, I am happy with my purchase but I am a massive ME fan so I know I am biased. It isn't perfect but it gets the job done and he fits right in with my collection. Now for the long painful wait for Legion. It would be a dream come true to have a full cast of 1/6 ME2 figures. I just hope Threezero sticks with this license for the long haul.

Ultimately it depends on if Garrus is made, but if I find this somewhere for $150 or under I'll get it. It's nowhere close to HT quality so I wouldn't pay HT price.

Back