1/6 Threezero Hellraiser III Pinhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, the Mezco does look more accurate in terms of the likeness and even the size of the pins. But I'm still going with the 3A.

It's not perfect, but it's probably as close as you can hope to get for a 1/6 figure of Pinhead. I'll buy this and silently hope for a figure with a better likeness and neutral expression (maybe from the original film) to come later. And while I would not buy a whole set of Cenobites I'd definitely buy a Chatterer and maybe a skinned Frank.

I like the Mezco better, it does look more like Bradley. And I hope someone does all four of the original Cenobites.

Is Hobby Galaxy a reliable company? Mine would be about $176 after shipping, just want to make sure it's worth ordering from them instead of BBTS to save about $20. Does Hobby Galaxy double box for free like BBTS? Any info would be appreciated. :D

Well honestly I've never bought anything from them but I am pretty sure I heard good things from other people on this site...can't remember specifics. Fingers crossed I guess

Is Hobby Galaxy a reliable company? Mine would be about $176 after shipping, just want to make sure it's worth ordering from them instead of BBTS to save about $20. Does Hobby Galaxy double box for free like BBTS? Any info would be appreciated. :D

Use the advanced search here for individual posts and you can find your answer:
This guy finally arrived from Hobby-Galaxy last week. I really appreciate the SSF positive word-of-mouth here since I was unsure of what kind of quality to expect from an unlicensed figure. Needless to say, being such a fan of DOFP, I couldn't be happier to include this exquisite Fassbender Magneto to the collection.

However, I don't understand the need to permanently affix the helmet to the head just to get a form-fitting look. I was able to achieve a similar-looking result by just heating the helmet in some hot water, placing it on the head then wrapping a rubber band around it until it cooled. What do you guys think?

My number one go to is Timewalkertoys. But I order fairly regularly from onesixthkit and smcgcustoms. Occasionally from Hobby Galaxy, MD, Cotswold and eBay. I only get HT exclusives from SS, and since I don't buy any Sideshow made products, or order enough from them in general, the reward points mean little to me.

There were a few others that I didn't include, they seem legit.

Last edited:
yeah ouch 40$ vs 300$ ...well i choose mezco eventhough mezco might have less likeness or articulation or accesories...

That doesn't make sense. You want an inferior product just because it's cheaper? You sound like people that buy Neca figures just because they're a "great value". There's a reason they're cheaper, just look at them, it's always pretty obvious. Also, the Threezero Pinhead is only $175-200, not $300.

Back