1/6 Threezero: Halloween VI Michael Myers 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, I'd say H6 is middle of the pack in regards to the mask. It's good but not H1 levels. Resurrection's eyebrows and H4's general lol quality are much worse.

ThreeZero usually don't stop at one character in a franchise, so I'm really hopeful we get Dr. Loomis (with nearly insane headsculpt, revolver, and cane) to go next to Michael. That would be so good. Their dynamic and relationship always grounded the movies in reality and gave a good sense of weight to every encounter. Dr. Loomis need to be made period.

Also, you can only tell from zooming in on a few of the shots, but TZ sculpted at least a portion of Michael's face behind the mask. His eyes are visible. And they are the blackest eyes indeed.

Honestly, I'd say H6 is middle of the pack in regards to the mask. It's good but not H1 levels. Resurrection's eyebrows and H4's general lol quality are much worse.

ThreeZero usually don't stop at one character in a franchise, so I'm really hopeful we get Dr. Loomis (with nearly insane headsculpt, revolver, and cane) to go next to Michael. That would be so good. Their dynamic and relationship always grounded the movies in reality and gave a good sense of weight to every encounter. Dr. Loomis need to be made period.

Well that gives me hope for an H6 old Loomis then. Maybe an H20 Myers and Jamie Lee as well.

It'd be interesting if they did Loomis, I know did him, wonder what it took to get his likeness rights.

I've been wanting a Michael Myers figure ever since I started collecting these 3 years ago. Not crazy that it's from Halloween 6, but I'll take anything at this point. Especially at that price. I'd pay that for the body and clothes alone. Plus, you never know what custom heads will pop up that you could swop it out with.

I just wish the mask wasn't so damn shiny. What the hell?

I think it'll look better with the hair messed up a bit. The price is right for me and I'll also be searching for a '78 head.
Yeah needs spiky hair not slicked back like H5

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Good time to be a Classic horror fan. I'm pondering this Mike Myers, Freddy, Jason and pinhead, the ultimate 1/6 horror set right there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

$140 on BBTS

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=THZ10084&mode=retail

Did a little photoshop of having his hair spikey... Will try to fix the hairline as wel. At least to me the hairline looks off...

14600935_10154653783724346_2614368124178798000_n.jpg

That BBTS price is a trick tho. You'd have to pay another $15-$20 in tax + shipping. :lol

I'm going to order from TZ after the next check. I love their flat rate pricing.

That BBTS price is a trick tho. You'd have to pay another $15-$20 in tax + shipping. :lol

I'm going to order from TZ after the next check. I love their flat rate pricing.

They don't do tax for me... And for shipping its only $8 for me but then again I'm only a state away from them.

Back