1/6 Threezero: Halloween VI Michael Myers 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they have strictly Miramax horror license. H1 apparently is difficult to obtain and H2 is Universal. I'll pick this up to support them and hopefully they branch out to other horror licenses

wht other horror figures would that include if they do have miramx license? any idea?

Wow! I was JUST considering buying a H2 custom Myers on eBay. This is insane lol. ThreeZero has done it again. First Berserk and now Halloween. Its like they're running down the list if my favorite niche series. It's not H1, but H6 is in my top favorite Halloween films. I will be preordering ASAP! I wonder what kind of accessories he will come with... I'm so hype. Just bought the BD Box last night. :)

Wow! I was JUST considering buying a H2 custom Myers on eBay. This is insane lol. ThreeZero has done it again. First Berserk and now Halloween. Its like they're running down the list if my favorite niche series. It's not H1, but H6 is in my top favorite Halloween films. I will be preordering ASAP! I wonder what kind of accessories he will come with... I'm so hype. Just bought the BD Box last night. :)

This would be my guess for accessories... Light up Pumpkin,Normal Knife,Axe,Operating Room Knife,crobar

^^^agreed seems def sumthin they would do.

there was 3 mimic movies? :lol did enjoy the first wayyyy back.

So I'm sorta new to three zero about how long does it take them to show off full proto pics/preorder from the first teaser pic?

So I'm sorta new to three zero about how long does it take them to show off full proto pics/preorder from the first teaser pic?

Typically about a week or two, but I could kinda see them revealing it on Monday.

This would be my guess for accessories... Light up Pumpkin,Normal Knife,Axe,Operating Room Knife,crobar

I would be very satisfied with this. From what I've seen, they make quality accessories.

I was afraid the line would be canceled after their second offering was Frankenstein from I don't know what movie-I didn't see that one selling well-But now with the this..the ship is back on course

Typically about a week or two, but I could kinda see them revealing it on Monday.

I would be very satisfied with this. From what I've seen, they make quality accessories.

Yeah I hope they would include an light up pumpkin.

I wonder why the license for the first Halloween is so hard to get when so many companies had it over 10 years ago. I think Randy said they want too much money for it now, but studios seem so relaxed nowadays with licensing to everyone unless it involves an actors likeness. It's a win for everyone!

I would love an updated NECA version since they've improved so much since their first Myers figures. An ultimate figure and retro style figure would be great. Of course Hot Toys would never do it. I could see Sideshow doing it as part of their cult figures line.

The only positive about this is the mask from 6 was the creepiest and best after the first two. The movie not so much.

I wonder why the license for the first Halloween is so hard to get when so many companies had it over 10 years ago. I think Randy said they want too much money for it now, but studios seem so relaxed nowadays with licensing to everyone unless it involves an actors likeness. It's a win for everyone!

I would love an updated NECA version since they've improved so much since their first Myers figures. An ultimate figure and retro style figure would be great. Of course Hot Toys would never do it. I could see Sideshow doing it as part of their cult figures line.

The only positive about this is the mask from 6 was the creepiest and best after the first two. The movie not so much.

Prob cuz Akkad flat out won't return Randy's calls. He's tried to come to an agreement sevaral times. Amnd I think the only Reason they were able to make myers figures before was cause that deal was done beofre Moustapha Akkad died or before Melk Akkad became an **** and money hungry. This is teh sole reason why TOTS won't do H1,h4, or H5 masks....

Back