1/6 Threezero: Halloween VI Michael Myers 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That BBTS price is a trick tho. You'd have to pay another $15-$20 in tax + shipping. :lol

I'm going to order from TZ after the next check. I love their flat rate pricing.

The value shipping, for me at least, is $5.50. And no tax. So, with shipping it's less than ordering direct.

Anyone know if Three Zero figures come with figure stands like Hot Toys/Sideshow figures?

Hmmm
Perhaps the tax and shipping won't be too much. Then I can put off the payment until Q2 2017, rather than now. I was going off of the Guts I ordered from them. Saver shipping rather than Fedex would prob help too. Ok going with BBTS. :)

And Pre-Ordered! I'm pretty hype to finish my Halloween marathon this weekend!

It feels good knowing we're gonna have an official Myers figure soon.

And Pre-Ordered! I'm pretty hype to finish my Halloween marathon this weekend!

It feels good knowing we're gonna have an official Myers figure soon.

This could just be the start well least for an Myers Miramax line anyways... H6 Loomis,H20 Myers, H20 Laurie/Keri

Anyone knows if ordered direct from three zero if they ship out earlier than retail?

Annnd order! Not bad for $140. Have a feeling that I might pick up Jason and Freddy too. Damn! There goes my plan on cutting back. lol

what do you guys think?

h1.jpg

Back