1/6 Threezero: Halloween VI Michael Myers 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah you would imagine that chances are high that someone out there is going to get the rights to do Michael Myers from the upcoming film, especially with it being such a high profile sequel/reboot/re-imagining/whatever.

What is ?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Sellers aren’t supposed to back out of deals once the auction is completed. That’s jenky as crap that the seller backed out because they were comparing it with prices of other auctions. They should have listed it higher to start or put a reserve on it. As the buyer you’d be bound to pay for the item even if you suddenly had second feelings.

Sellers aren’t supposed to back out of deals once the auction is completed. That’s jenky as crap that the seller backed out because they were comparing it with prices of other auctions. They should have listed it higher to start or put a reserve on it. As the buyer you’d be bound to pay for the item even if you suddenly had second feelings.
Yeah i agree what a ****head

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Is anyone looking for one of these guys? Found a good deal for one on facebook and thought about snagging it but I really dont care for the look of myers past H2. PM me and ill send you his listing :duff

Back