ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this will be my first non Star Wars line. I can see myself going deep into this with the right characters

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Same here! I only collect Star Wars stuff, but this and the Funko 6" Game of Thrones figures are definite buys for me.

I have it on good authority that Tyrion should be shipping in the "summer." But I don't believe anything has been finalized yet, so dates are still up in the air.

Yeah, I know ... not exactly a news flash!

(Still, if anybody asks, you didn't hear it from me!)

:lol

Nope. Nothing yet.

To be clear, my source is on the licensing side, not the production side, so I'm not sure if they specifically meant "shipping to customers" in "summer."

But hopefully we'll hear something official from ThreeZero very soon.

I imagine we'll get pre-order options coming in sometimes during the new season of the series.

I'd be happy jet to see more characters. Don't know if I'll even order anything from this line, but I'm subscribed to this thread to see the progress.

Nope. Nothing yet.

To be clear, my source is on the licensing side, not the production side, so I'm not sure if they specifically meant "shipping to customers" in "summer."

But hopefully we'll hear something official from ThreeZero very soon.

Summer sounds good. I was thinking more the fall.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I'm hoping for a full reveal soon to coincide with the premiere of season 4. Ill have my fingers crossed on Sunday.

Last edited:
Someone linked this image in the video game section, is that Eddard Stark in the bottom right?!?

attachment.php

It sure looks it! :rock Whom ever it is it's a northman. He's got the gear for one, but we can rest assured that it's Ned. :)

How about that body to the left that's half under him? What's that?

Looks like we're getting Winterfell Ned.

Which can sorta be made into this, but this has a different under shirt.

But not made into this. :(

Oh, and doesn't the color of the leather lacing up the center of the tunic look off?

I'm glad we're getting this version. It'll look best with a Robb if by some miracle we get him down the line.

Yeah, the stitching/lacing is way too light. Looks like it should be the same color as the tunic. Hopefully they fix that.

I don't have a problem with this version. Its the most recognizable and liked I think. I just really like the one I posted too. If this line is successful I think we'll get Robb, he's become popular enough. Now for him I do NOT want S1. I want either the S3 look with part armor, part cloak King of the North Robb or S2 all battle armor Robb

Back