ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would vehemently disagree with that statement. Liam McIntyre took a few episodes to find his footing and get out from beneath the towering shadow of Andy Whitfield, but he took full control of the role in War of the Damned, and by the end of that season the character was every bit as much his as Whitfield's.
Well said. :goodpost:

Arya and Bran are growing up too fast - they'll be adults before the show ends and they'll still supposed to be around 13-15 - but I hope they don't replace them. But Arya as a character is growing on me. After this episode I'd add her to the list of figures I hope ThreeZero takes on.

Yeah, Bran looks way old now. :lol At least Arya still has that baby face.

Arya has always been a fan favorite since the first book, I hope she gets a figure.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Arya feels like one of the few safe characters to like that won't die almost right away. :lol Same reason I let myself like Carl on TWD, seems like both have a good shot at surviving the series'.

Figures I'd like to see aside from Tyrion and Ned would be Daenery, The Hound, Jamie, Ygritte, Drogo, Jon, Arya, Brienne, and Stannis.

The only disappointing thing in last night's episode was the replacement of the actor playing, and complete re-imagning of, the character Daario Naharis. The funny bit is that only seconds before we see him, I thought to myself, that I'm really digging that they haven't replaced any actors. ;)

The replacing of actors can really kill a franchise. I don't think it's gong to have any effect here as the character is minor in the grand scheme of things. But in contrast, a great recent example, Spartacus was never the same with the passing of its lead, and the issue made only worse by the replacement of other actors.

Ah, both times that guy turned up I was thinking "who the **** is this dude?" :lol I need a few episodes to catch up with all the names again.

The dude that plays the Red Viper is great. They did a good job with casting him, I'm looking forward to seeing him in action later this season. :)

Ah, both times that guy turned up I was thinking "who the **** is this dude?" :lol I need a few episodes to catch up with all the names again.

Oh, I couldn't remember the name either, but I knew that character should be showing up and kind of figured that was supposed to be him. I got the name afterwards with some closer listening, and the spelling from Google. ;)

some more shots of WIP stuff here, neds outfit is coming along

10177442_838401566185673_699703768_n.jpg

That was posted a few pages back. Looks good besides the color of the lace up the front. I hope they're finalizing the Tyrion sculpt and we'll have something to PO soon.

My want list:

1. Tyrion
2. Brienne in full armour
3. Jaime as King's Guard
4. Arya
5. Daenerys
6. Jorah Mormont (I love Iain Glen!!!)
7. Jon Snow
8. Ygritte
9. Cersei
10. Jaime as prisoner (sans sa main)

I've said from thread start that if I get a Hound and an Arya I'd be supremely happy, but I know if I start in on this, I'm gonna need some Lannisters to fill in the collection. Maybe thats it.

I'm also liking Star Puffs idea, a dirtied up prisoner version of Jamie would probably be pretty cool.

I really love the Kingsguard armor. I really hope we get a S1 Jaime in it. To make the golden hand lovers happy they could always throw in an extra S3 head sculpt and golden hand. Theres plenty other things I'd want before a haggard, dirty Jaime variant though. Threezero said they were going to announce the lineup they're working on at the moment, I wish they'd get on that.

There's a lot of figures I want that I don't will be made.

Last edited:
I really love the Kingsguard armor. I really hope we get a S1 Jaime in it. To make the golden hand lovers happy they could always throw in an extra S3 head sculpt and golden hand. Theres plenty other things I'd want before a haggard, dirty Jaime variant though.
This is exactly what I've been thinking.

Only problem is that the Kingsguard armor has a new design this season.

tumblr_ma9pclk2I51rg4kkvo1_1280_zps0dfc130c.jpg

gameofthrones14_28.jpg

My dream display would be an armored Robb next to Eddard in his Winterfell attire (both with cloak) across from a Kingsguard Jaime from S1 next to an armored Tywin (though I'm almost starting to prefer a Hand of the King Tywin).

I was wondering about the KG armor this year. I couldn't get a really good look at it. I think I still want S1 though. That will be quite ambitious for threezero I think. All those individual scallops, or scales. The helm kick ass too.

As far as Tywin, I LOVE that crimsom Lannister battle armor he wears. Love it. And if it wasn't for the fact that his Hand of the King outfit is so un-bashable I'd go with that, but Tywin needs to be in his Hand of the King garb. Even so, its a hard choice, man.

Its hard to tell where threezero is going to go with this line though. After certain characters I think its a roll of the dice what they'll choose to do

This thread is in DIRE need of an official update from ThreeZero. C'mon guys... WE NEED NEW PICS!!!

Back