ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to believe she'll come with some form of dragon accessory no matter what. I suppose it depends on which version of Dany they decide to go with. If they go with a first season look, she may come with the three eggs. Anything from Season 2 onwards, though, would have to be some form of dragon(s). If it's Season 3 or 4, though, i can't imagine they'd include all three, unless it was an expensive deluxe set. (Those scaly buggers have gotten pretty big!)

Although, if memory serves, didn't ThreeZero post a picture a while back that included a pic of what looked like a more grown up dragon hidden amid all the figure parts? I suppose the question is, was that pic supplied by HBO for their reference or was it maybe an image from a digital sculpt they're working on?

Here's hoping for number 2!

But now here's a question ... if they make dragons ... will they be articulated or more statue-like? And what would you prefer?

I would assume more statue like. Compared to the Taun Taun for Star Wars. I could def see the chest with eggs as an accessory but I want a baby Drogon! Haha

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

In a perfect world we'd get one version of Daenerys for each dragon size.

1. S1 Daenerys in her white dress with the three eggs.

2. S2 Daenerys in her Khaleesi/Dothraki outfit with the dragons newly hatched.

3. S3 Daenerys in her blue Mother of Dragons outfit with the dragons at their increased size.

So on and so forth

Wow, silly me, I always thought in a perfect world there would be no war, poverty or famine. ;)

There was what looked to be a digital rendering of a dragon, but only its head. It looked more mature than the baby dragons at the end of S1. Its hard to really tell though. My question is if they go with S3 dragons how would they package them? One massive set with Dany or a three pack on their own?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I really want Hound too, and wouldn't be surprised to see him early in the line, but I'd want Jaime in the Kingsguard get up before him.

I think their Merle sculpt actually turned out damn nice and that went through a few revisions. Lets hope Tyrion gets the same treatment. They have made it clear that they are still working on the sculpt to get it as perfect as possible.

I'll be happy to part with hard earned money on these. Tyrion, Ned, The Hound, Jon Snow, Tywin and Dany in that order will be my must haves. Really hope they'll be in the 130 - 180 range.

That price range would good.

My major want up front are:
Tyrion
Ned
Tywin
Jaime in Kingsguard
King Robert (prolly won't get 'em)
The Hound
Robb
Arya
Bronn (definitely won't get. :lol)

While I'll buy anything they make I would consider this next list as secondary wants.

Dany
Jon Snow
Joffrey
Cercei
Jorah
Stannis
Ygritte
Tormund Giantsbane

I'd probably get Jaime (ie I know my GF would) and Robb too, and I'd like a King Robert as well but agree that it's not likely. Is it wrong that I think Tyrion should cost considerably less than the other's based on size? While a Hound figure in full armor w/ helm could easily be justified at a 180 dollar price point.

I'd probably get Jaime (ie I know my GF would) and Robb too, and I'd like a King Robert as well but agree that it's not likely. Is it wrong that I think Tyrion should cost considerably less than the other's based on size? While a Hound figure in full armor w/ helm could easily be justified at a 180 dollar price point.

If a company needs to design a new body rather than use an existing body then any saving in material cost is moot.

Back