Threezero Game of Thrones The Hound 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other then eBay any suggestion on where I could get the exclusive version?

I finally got shipment notice, should be here next week.

From the most recent in hand pics I've seen he's definitely going to wear his helmet... Its not horrible its just not nearly as good as prototype.

Beggars cant be choosers I guess, I don't see any other company taking this license to make it. Especially with GOT nearly being over.

I finally got shipment notice, should be here next week.

From the most recent in hand pics I've seen he's definitely going to wear his helmet... Its not horrible its just not nearly as good as prototype.

Beggars cant be choosers I guess, I don't see any other company taking this license to make it. Especially with GOT nearly being over.

Was this notice emailed to you? Did you preorder at the old store?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey sorry for late response yes it was emailed from threezero. I have another order from sideshow as a gift for a friend and that was delayed yet again until august.

It was ordered from old store.

I'm sure why people think no one will pick up the license because the series is almost over.lol If that were the case loads of other lines wouldn't happen from shows and movies. Some of which GoT is much bigger than.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Oh, and someone who works for threezero posted on FB that 3 more figure are coming soon. I asked for hints, but none were given.

Edit: His hint is: Stark and Lannister.

I'm thinking Arya. And boy am I hoping for Tywin. Announcement in August maybe.

Hmmm interesting. I think I ordered day 1 and have heard nothing yet. Am I alone in that?

Tywin would be great, but I'm thinking it will more likely be a Queen Cersei. Just my guess.

Actually, if they said there would be 3 figures announced, but only gave two House names, then it could be all three: Cersei and Tywin Lannister and Arya Stark.

I was rather hoping for The Mountain or Brienne as I really dig armored figures. Then again... he serves Lannister and she has served both houses, so maybe they're still contenders.

If Tywin is in the mix, I hope he'll include Lannister armor. Robb Stark had cool armor too.

Did I mention I like armor?

I pray they do Robb Stark. I actually gave the suggestion to Threezero and they seemed quite receptive to it. Maybe they are doing a S6 Jaime or S6 Jon

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

They could possibly do Sansa. Her, Arya and Cersei are all big players in the show right now, so it would make sense...If making sense is the goal for Threezero?

This link will take you to Michael Crawford pics of the Threezero table at SDCC . I'm not certain but the Hound looks like it may be the production figure from the look of the paint on the sculpt. What do you guys think?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10212188692287056&id=1069216910

He looks fine here >
sdcc2017-misccompanies-6.jpg

I'd be very excited for a Tywin or a Cersei. Tywin would be great if he wore his Lannister armor. As far as starks go Arya would be the obvious choice but a Robb would be pretty great, as well. With Robb it wouldn't be too hard to make a custom King of the North Jon Snow. Anyways, have most people received their tracking numbers at this point? I emailed today to see if they could send it to me because I ordered Day one and didn't receive my tracking notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered day one but haven't gotten any notice. But I also haven't reached out to ask them.

I'm out of town next week, so I'm not in a super huge hurry though.

I ordered the exclusive from the old site and I haven't received an email yet either.

I even emailed their customer service over a week ago and they never replied... makes me not want to buy direct again.

Tywin would be great, but I'm thinking it will more likely be a Queen Cersei. Just my guess.

Someone suggested it might be Joffrey in the thread and that just comes off as the best guess to me.

I pray they do Robb Stark. I actually gave the suggestion to Threezero and they seemed quite receptive to it. Maybe they are doing a S6 Jaime or S6 Jon

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I hope they don't start making 2nd version of characters yet. Not with so many other cool characters to go. Besides that I doubt I'll be buying anything from later seasons.

Back