Threezero Game of Thrones The Hound 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joffrey would be a great offering. He was so distinctive of the early part of the show, and would look great with early seasons Jaime and Tyrion.

Damnit! The Throne would be the Threezero Exclusive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1/6 Iron Throne is bound to sell like pancakes. Maybe they'll make something smaller like the crossbow the exclusive and the Iron Throne a release on itself.

I can see non GOT collectors getting the throne easily.

Sent from my SM-A300H using Tapatalk

1/6 Iron Throne is bound to sell like pancakes. Maybe they'll make something smaller like the crossbow the exclusive and the Iron Throne a release on itself.

I can see non GOT collectors getting the throne easily.

Sent from my SM-A300H using Tapatalk

They do really need an iron throne, to culminate this line though I can think of no better way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3fa749312c2937fc727d9024a831244c.jpg

fcb53413aa6dd45fc651a910579e54c3.jpg

1bae769401eb1b28a5fa46b0003871f0.jpg

cee2bd31ba58c9d15ccc39fbfdebbd37.jpg

The head sculpt does look good here. His hair looks a bit too thick and lustrous here. I suspect it could be fixed with a bit of hair product. I really need to learn how to do that.

1/6 Iron Throne been released already, I think by Gentle Giant.
Or maybe it was 1/8ish....

Yeah, it's a little smaller than 1/6. Not sure what the exact scale was. But it's totally time for a new one. They didn't make very many and it's super hard to find at a reasonable price. ThreeZero should totally do one as part of this line. With a much smaller base, preferably. (That original Gentle Giant/Dark Horse throne is an enormous space hog.)

Oh, and someone who works for threezero posted on FB that 3 more figure are coming soon. I asked for hints, but none were given.

Edit: His hint is: Stark and Lannister.

I'm thinking Arya. And boy am I hoping for Tywin. Announcement in August maybe.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Let down for me. Don't see myself buying any Starks or Lannisters. Hopefully the third figure is the White Walker King. Khal Drogo would be my next hope.

1/6 Iron Throne been released already, I think by Gentle Giant.
Or maybe it was 1/8ish....

HeroClub did an awesome 1/6 bootleg version.

Received my shipping notice today from Threezero. Not sure how long it will take to arrive with new custom rules in effect now. Will post some pics when I get him in

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Received my shipping notice today from Threezero. Not sure how long it will take to arrive with new custom rules in effect now. Will post some pics when I get him in

Got my notification too. They estimated 2 weeks to 1 month. What new customs rules are you referring to? As I recall. as of Feb2016 imports worth less than $800 don't get taxed. I don't know if Trump changed anything.

Got my notification too. They estimated 2 weeks to 1 month. What new customs rules are you referring to? As I recall. as of Feb2016 imports worth less than $800 don't get taxed. I don't know if Trump changed anything.
In Australia

Back