Threezero Game of Thrones The Hound 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Brienne would be a much more elaborated and cool figure but I still love Arya as character and would look nice displayed next to the Hound. Also a way to continue the line with a cost effective figure like Tyrion was.

Hahahahah! Lol at the prior comment. They would deliver it to your doorstep via multiple freight trucks. And yes, my first female figure want would definitely be brienne. She would be impeccable looking fully armored. Of course, at 13" I can see the Hound already having a lot of shelf presence when on display.

The characters are what is important to me rather than how a figure is going to look. Arya is important to the storyline, so I'd want a figure of her over many of the others in the series.

Is she really that important to the story though? Daenerys and Cersei are definitely more "important" than Arya if you want to argue technicalities, and they would both make better figures IMO. But I can probably see Arya coming before those two simply because The Hound is the next release.

Oh god, I certainly hope not. Why would anyone want a Drogo when there are so many other key characters left to get? Drogo is a cool character and all, but he died in season 1, and his costume isn't interesting. I don't want to pose a potential Daenerys with Drogo since it's such an old storyline, so what would I even do with him?

Give us Dany, Cersei, Brienne, Arya, Theon, Ramsay, Robb, Sansa, Jorah... hell, anyone but him!

A white walker would look cool, but I don't know how I feel about the same loin cloth wearing white walker being regurgitated in 1/6 scale.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

That's weird logic on being an "old" story line....That's like saying I don't want to display my hot toys chewie and Han from ANH because it's an old story line

That's weird logic on being an "old" story line....That's like saying I don't want to display my hot toys chewie and Han from ANH because it's an old story line

Sure, but I'd rather have characters that have been around for more than one season.

Is she really that important to the story though? Daenerys and Cersei are definitely more "important" than Arya if you want to argue technicalities, and they would both make better figures IMO. But I can probably see Arya coming before those two simply because The Hound is the next release.

Important to him, meaning what characters he likes or enjoys. Arya has a lot screen time...plus there are a lot of "stories" going on. You can argue that Dany and Cersai have no barring on Arya's story so they shouldn't be made. It's all a matter of perspective.

He's essential to the story because he's the one who kicked off everything, so it's a bit different there. Drogo was a secondary character who only appeared in 1 season. Ned was THE main character while he was alive.

Arya must kill a couple of characters according to Melisandre's words. Drogo wasn't as fleshed out as Ned but just as important, his death kickstarted the whole Essos storyline, we wouldn't have Dragons if he was still hanging around.

Speaking of Ned, hope we see more of him and Robert in flashbacks.

Regarding the figures I'm surprised we haven't seen a Tyrion variant, he uses an unique body you can't reuse with other characters plus he is a fan favorite. I want a Tyrion with his Meereenese outfit and cape.

Anyone know if they will end up fixing the helmet for him? The opening on the sides of the helmet showing the hair is all wrong which im sure yall noticed.

I would have no interest in Drogo or a White Walker.

ThreeZero has a tough choice ahead. Daenerys, Cersei, and Arya are the remaining lead characters. Two of those are female characters who don't carry weapons: dolls! Brienne and Jorah would be the obvious second tier characters remaining and more in ThreeZero's comfort zone.

ThreeZero has a tough choice ahead. Daenerys, Cersei, and Arya are the remaining lead characters. Two of those are female characters who don't carry weapons: dolls! Brienne and Jorah would be the obvious second tier characters remaining and more in ThreeZero's comfort zone.

I feel like they will make Arya, Brienne, or a white walker next. We can hope for other characters, but this is a company that definitely tries to stay within their comfort zone. I would be happy with any of those, but I really need a Cersei for my Jaime and Tyrion.

What about Sansa? I think she is also a very important character and would love one of her. Hopefully with two outfit options, I liked the way she looked with the fur-lined cloak in the last few episodes. If they do Cersei two hair/outfit options would make her more appealing.. short hair and final dress with the armor shoulder pads and then one from an earlier season with her long locks and a more lighthearted yet still queenly dress.

I am down for the Woman in Red even if she would come naked with a red cape and neck choker as long as they nailed her head sculpt but Brienne would be amazing in armor to put up against the hound. I don't hope for a Drogo but would probably still get one.

I love White Walkers but really want the Night King, he is super bad ass. I really contemplated the silver bust at SDCC this year.. it is almost 1/6th so I can just imagine what a fully articulated/painted figure would look like.

There are just too many damn characters.... I loved the Giant - I would shell out $400+ on him.

Back