Threezero Game of Thrones The Hound 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never bought GOT figures before, but the Hound is my favorite character. Are the exclusives already sold out on this??

Do people really order from Sideshow? $195 plus shipping and $20 NRD? BBTS is $188 shipped with no deposit

I ordered Jamie from SS cause it had the 3 payment option. That's a nice choice to have.

hmmm tough decision for the exclusive helmet. looks cool...but its not like he wears it a lot. paying up front and waiting what...1+ years for this. or skipping the helmet and getting it at the inevitable discounted price.

hmmm tough decision for the exclusive helmet. looks cool...but its not like he wears it a lot. paying up front and waiting what...1+ years for this. or skipping the helmet and getting it at the inevitable discounted price.

I"m going to wait until he's released and there are in-hand picture of him. I got burned by Jon Snow (Not burned as bad the as the Hound was though).

Thanks for the info. I always teeter on trying it out. I assume it hits your credit all the same as trying to apply for a credit card? I think I'm gonna tough it out sans exclusive. I would never use it anyways. ThreeZero figs almost always see a decent discount down the road, so I'd rather pay less and not get the helm, whilst holding onto my cash.

Man, I couldn't imagine not wanting this Exclusive. lol I think it's the coolest one thus far, and the most important since Ice. Whether he's wearing it or just holding it, this is a must. Besides, it's pretty iconic.

Besides the obvious superior likeness of the sculpt compared to the others, does anyone else think that they've done something different here? It looks like all around better material. The skin has more detail and texture etc. Even Tyrion, which was a good sculpt, wasn't as detailed and textured as this looks to me. I just hope the factory job comes out looking as good.

I just know it's gonna be a long while before this is released. It's been so long since Jaime was up for PO I nearly forgot about him. When was he supposed to be out? My wife PO'd him as a Christmas gift last year. :lol Come on, threezero.....

Man, I couldn't imagine not wanting this Exclusive. lol I think it's the coolest one thus far, and the most important since Ice. Whether he's wearing it or just holding it, this is a must. Besides, it's pretty iconic.

Besides the obvious superior likeness of the sculpt compared to the others, does anyone else think that they've done something different here? It looks like all around better material. The skin has more detail and texture etc. Even Tyrion, which was a good sculpt, wasn't as detailed and textured as this looks to me. I just hope the factory job comes out looking as good.

I just know it's gonna be a long while before this is released. It's been so long since Jaime was up for PO I nearly forgot about him. When was he supposed to be out? My wife PO'd him as a Christmas gift last year. :lol Come on, threezero.....

He'll probably ship out in time for you to have him as a Christmas gift this year, too. :rotfl

I sort of feel bad that I don't care for this figure. He looks neat and the Hound is a cool character, but he's not anywhere near my top characters in the show or books. And I'm so new with this - Jon Snow and Tyrion are my first 1/6 scale figures. So I'm not used to dropping $200 on something. Doesn't help that I'm not nearly as interested in the badass fighting-type figures as the average collector, lol. But he does look great, and really high quality. I hope that Daenerys or Arya would be as top notch if they ever get around to doing them.

Threezero figures never take that long to ship. It's starting to get suspicious that one always sees this type of comments regarding this company, there's always someone saying that it takes years for them to ship which just isn't true.

Back