Threezero Game of Thrones The Hound 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long do you guys anticipate the exclusive to be on pre-order before it sells out? I don't have the money right now to pay up front, but I should have it in a week or two. I definitely don't want to miss out on the EX.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

It's not really a question of selling out. They usually leave the exclusive pre-order window open for a designated amount of time before cutting it off. I think it's usually ... I want to say ... five or six weeks.

Awesome, thanks. That should be plenty. I was planning on spending my extra money on a detolf within the next two weeks, so now it seems like I'll be able to get both.

Yeah, I asked them on Instagram and they said it'll be open for pre order for six weeks.

Anyone use PayPal credit for something like this before? How was/is your experience with it? It is a better deal to go with the helmet one, but I just don't feel like shelling out $180 for a figure that might not be here for a year+.

Anyone use PayPal credit for something like this before? How was/is your experience with it? It is a better deal to go with the helmet one, but I just don't feel like shelling out $180 for a figure that might not be here for a year+.

I use PayPal credit all the time and haven't had any problems with it. If you make a purchase of over $100, they'll give you six months to pay it off with no interest.

This is awesome news and he looks great. So glad they are using hair on him. Hope he turns out as good as he looks here.

Usually right around when they preview a new one, the last one is about ready to ship so hoping Jamie is about to launch.

This is the first figure I have ever felt need to day one preorder. I did. I wish I could just cryogenically sleep until it starts shipping but I have a child to raise.

Just PO this. Will be a great addition to my GOT threezero collection. Just wish Jamie would arrive soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use PayPal credit all the time and haven't had any problems with it. If you make a purchase of over $100, they'll give you six months to pay it off with no interest.
Thanks for the info. I always teeter on trying it out. I assume it hits your credit all the same as trying to apply for a credit card? I think I'm gonna tough it out sans exclusive. I would never use it anyways. ThreeZero figs almost always see a decent discount down the road, so I'd rather pay less and not get the helm, whilst holding onto my cash.

210 up front is a tough pill to swallow. not sure if i can do it.

I don't like it either but I've ordered all the GoT figures so far from 3Z directly and when it finally arrives it feels like you're getting a free figure since you paid for it so long ago.

Free worldwide shipping and the helmet seal it for me.

I notice a lot of people regret not getting the ex after it's gone.

I don't regret missing out on Jon and Tyrion's exclusives. Tyrion's was a joke, and Ghost didn't look good IMO. But the dog helm looks cool, and the EX always makes the figure worth a lot more later on.

I don't regret missing out on Jon and Tyrion's exclusives. Tyrion's was a joke, and Ghost didn't look good IMO. But the dog helm looks cool, and the EX always makes the figure worth a lot more later on.

:goodpost: I agree with this completely, prices are crazy for the ice exclusive and this is the same kind of exclusive in my opinion, anyone who wants a hound figure is gonna want the cool looking helm eventually and if you ever decide to sell it then you will make way more money back then breaking even. $20 now vs an extra 2-3 hundred when you decide to sell is a no brainer for most, but I can see why people don't go for it that are on a tight budget, threezero has the best most sought after exclusives in the market in my opinion tho and that's why they always sucker me in for preorders :gah:

Yea, I have the regular Tyrion as well, that was a joke of an ex accessory. Ned with Ice is a good one in my opinion. I sold my John Snow ex, just wasn't happy with the way Ghost or John turned out, those of you that have it and want to sell it don't worry about losing money on it, won't happen. But this is a step up from the other figures in the series, and my favorite character in the show so ex all the way.

Ex will be bought.

Prices are rising. Tyrion Ex $130, Ned Ex $160, Jon Ex $190, Jamie Reg $190 and now Sandor Ex $210.

well HT is setting the standard, which is now $240-$250 for a "basic figure" Tyrion was small but the clothing design and head sculpt are the same cost as a regular size figure. Jon EX was pretty cheap considering it came with a huge wolf. $210 for the Hound is a bit much but as they say "new body for this figure"

$188 shipped from BBTS for me, so $22 more for the helmet version, would have been nice to get a little something extra on top of that (remember Tyrion and Ned exclusives were same price as regular, Jon with Wolf cost more because it came with a 5 lb wolf, :wink1:)

Do people really order from Sideshow? $195 plus shipping and $20 NRD? BBTS is $188 shipped with no deposit

Back