Threezero Game of Thrones Jon Snow Ver. 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually now that I look again, the boots on this figure look a little large too.
I think it's a common issue with Threezero. Slightly too big on all the feet. At least they balance well without display stands because of it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’ve never pre-ordered a threezero figure. Will this be available for pre-order from sideshows site?

Wow. This went up fast.

I prefer the NP head, but this is a pretty big step up by 3Z from the 1.0 version.

That forehead seems a little Klingon-y, but otherwise, it's a good looking figure. I love the outfit - always a strength with 3Z. That dragonglass dagger is pretty cool, too. (There are other pics of the proto that give a better look at it.)

Everyone should sell their Night's Watch Jon figs now in favor of this one :monkey3

I probably will try to get old Jon now if I can find a better deal than I have in the recent past. I'll get this new one too but unfortunately the other sculpt does look superior to the 3Z. I thought they might push this figure over $200, glad to see otherwise.

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

A couple of things I wanna comment on...

Without knowing the pics on the first page were added in later, I read everyone's replies. And everyone was amazed and excited about this figure...and I was sitting here thinking...am I missing something? I DO NOT see kit Harrington like...at all! Then I got up to the page where all of the pics were officially uploaded, I felt a little vindicated haha. I thought to myself "ok, so I'm not taking crazy pills".

And just as I unfortunately foresaw...nut piz's Jon HS WILL in fact be the main HS for 2.0.

Which makes me speculate...the low asking price and the CLEARLY sub par HS...was this TZ's intention? This is all based off of assumption, but perhaps TZ are aware people would buy their figure just for the outfit (who wouldn't? It's well made and cheap), and end up buying nuts HS to replace theirs...I dunno, just thinking out of the box.

Much, much, much better figure than the original. Obvious pre-order from me. The HS may not be perfect, but its way better than the Night's Watch original. I have the Nutz HS too and way simply swap it out..... Maybe..... Otherwise I may end up with 3 Jon's on my shelf in the long run.:wave

Like others have said, I hope Jon does something spectacular or "important" in the show's final upcoming episode.:pray:

I have to say I find it kind of hilarious some of you are basing your want for this figure on the final episode. "If he's good in the finale...". If you are spending almost 200 dollars based on ONE episode when you liked or loved everything that came before it, I don't know what to tell you.

This is a must buy for me. Love Game of Thrones as a show and whether the finale is great or not, I still want this.

I have to say I find it kind of hilarious some of you are basing your want for this figure on the final episode. "If he's good in the finale...". If you are spending almost 200 dollars based on ONE episode when you liked or loved everything that came before it, I don't know what to tell you.

This is a must buy for me. Love Game of Thrones as a show and whether the finale is great or not, I still want this.

Totally agree with what you're saying.

My love for the first few seasons can’t be displaced by the turd sandwich they’ve been putting out since moving past the books. I’m hoping GRRM gives us a more fitting ending to this saga in prose than what’s been rushed on tv. This figure nails everything but the head, which is an easy fix so I’m sold. Just wish they had an exclusive to add.

Totally agree with what you're saying.

This is a must buy no matter what happens in the last episode. I’m still hoping Jon goes out on a heroic note.

My love for the first few seasons can’t be displaced by the turd sandwich they’ve been putting out since moving past the books. I’m hoping GRRM gives us a more fitting ending to this saga in prose than what’s been rushed on tv. This figure nails everything but the head, which is an easy fix so I’m sold. Just wish they had an exclusive to add.

Agreed. I was so excited over this, I completely overlooked the fact no exclusive was announced. Other figures in this line didn’t have exclusives either but I would have thought he would have. But then again, what would it have been? Another Ghost? Ghost was almost nonexistent and the two of them didn’t even have a proper goodbye.

I can understand it, because Jon has been demoted to a background character that hasn't done much of anything since he first met Daenerys. He was next to useless in the Battle of Winterfell and stands around saying nothing but "she is my queen". I'll get this in memory of the Jon that was. The guy that took command of the Night's Watch when Mance attacked the wall, and the guy that drew his sword and stood alone against Ramsay's army.

I understand folks wanting one more moment like that.

Why exactly was the point of bringing him back from the dead? At this rate it's been pointless.

Back