Threezero Game of Thrones Jon Snow Ver. 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supposedly HBO and Martin wanted the final season to be at least 10 to 13 episodes. However, the producers wanted to finish it in 6 so they could move on to Disney and Star Wars. Bunch of BS if you ask me.

However, despite being rushed, I'm still enjoying the season for what it is.... Maybe not the best season, but its still miles better than anything else on TV currently.

Agreed. It's still compelling as hell to watch, and hasn't become nearly as tedious or monotonous as something like Walking Dead. And the actors are still giving some amazing performances, even if the character motivations don't always make the most sense.

Like everyone's saying though, it's just a shame they had to rush everything so much in this final season. The battle against the White Walkers should have stretched over at least a few episodes, and Dany's descent into madness and paranoia needed to happen a lot more gradually than it did.

They just posted official images up on their Facebook. I'll be using the NP head sculpt but the figure looks good to me! And for $188 not too shabby for a complex outfit.
b74a25885c24c558b34730dff688be3c.jpg
88a86252644720223935877614d9a6ea.jpg
76d9d4b0f8bf84101910ffd29fc7c17e.jpg
e895588caadf0733c983f77b63044c5c.jpg
95fc0095f87e3c5804f99103762c31ef.jpg
bee8dedc291ec01968e7748bca263a94.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think that with the Nutz sculpt this figure is gonna be pretty damn awesome. That will put your total price closer to $250 but it's worth it for (another) good looking Jon Snow on the shelf.

That actually looks awesome and to think I was trying to track down the cult king version. The head sculpt is decent but I will be using the NP sculpt as well. Instant preorder.

I love the little dragon-glass dagger.

$188 is not a bad price at all for the complicated outfit. I'll definitely be getting this as my one Jon. I'll have to think about whether I want to invest in the Nut Pix sculpt. The final episode will decide for me.

Outfit looks awesome. Already have the Nut Pizs head. Now i need to decide if i sell the old Jon to update to this look or keep the old one.

Head is terrible but yup put the Nut head on there and you got an awesome figure.

I’ll be upgrading my CK/ Nut custom with a few parts from this I love the leather part. Nice to see they improved things like the hands and belt this time around too. Honestly it’s just the head that I think looks bad.

Having a Nights Watch Jon is essential. I think having both looks is the way to go. I mean, for 5 out of 8 seasons and 5 out of 7 books Jon Snow was a man of the Nights Watch. That kind of makes the black his most iconic look, in my opinion. I love the look 9f Stark armor though so my vote is for having at least two Jons.

I don't really want two Jons... but its hard to decide which look I would like.

I prefer the Night Watch look. But this S8 outfit looks really well made. ThreeZero has been getting better. There's actually more to this outfit, despite the lack of black. Plus the original Jon requires a lot of work -- new boots, new gloves, new head, new belt, etc.

OK, I've decided -- going to go New School. Season 8 it is.

Hope he doesn't suck in the last episode.

I love both of Jon’s looks. Both are essential I think. Not sure which I prefer . Maybe the later seasons look actually.

I hope I come around and like this look better with time as well. Be a lot easier for me. :lol

Something about that black 'crow' look with the white dire wolf. It's just cool. Stark... not Stark but stark. :D

Having a Nights Watch Jon is essential. I think having both looks is the way to go. I mean, for 5 out of 8 seasons and 5 out of 7 books Jon Snow was a man of the Nights Watch. That kind of makes the black his most iconic look, in my opinion. I love the look 9f Stark armor though so my vote is for having at least two Jons.

Yeah, I might keep the Nights Watch version and wait for a review on the new one and decide then. I really don't want 2 versions of Jon. I will however try to get an accurate set of gloves and boots to improve version 1.

I do see a pretty decent likeness there, but it appears to be achieved mostly through the paintjob like previous GOT protos, and still doesn't come nearly as close as that custom sculpt.

Think I'll definitely have to order this to go with the new Tyrion. I would have been happy with just Tyrion and S7 Dany to represent the show, but now maybe Tyrion and Jon will be enough.

Back