Threezero Game of Thrones Jon Snow Ver. 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never cared for Dany. I'd rather get a 2.0 Jaime.

:exactly: Same here. An updated Jaime would be an instant pre-order.

Not sure if anyone has done it yet but here is Threezero's teaser photograph lightened up a bit so you can actually see what's going on without squinting.
Looks like they are going for the black stark armor.
a2330a3d0e398aeb8b4ee6bc5376f3d5.jpg

Well this looks great, I may have to retract my initial stance of not double-dipping on any characters from this line. :slap

I won't need luck, show is dead. Next to no one will care by the time this is released.

Not sure about that ... even if the show is "Dead", popular characters always seem to come at a premium on the secondary market long after release.

Not sure about that ... even if the show is "Dead", popular characters always seem to come at a premium on the secondary market long after release.

I doubt his popularity will hold, he was brought back to life to do absolutely nothing. And if you're holding out hope for the last episode, I got bad new for you. Spoilers are already out there. Seeing a couple dozen people on here excited about this figure doesn't mean it will sell well to the majority, especially when this seasons failure sinks in like it did for the new star wars trilogy.

hype will lessen after next week for sure, but stuff will sell. Especially Jon as the most iconic and (arguably) beloved GOT character (along with Tyrion and Arya).

hype will lessen after next week for sure, but stuff will sell. Especially Jon as the most iconic and (arguably) beloved GOT character (along with Tyrion and Arya).

Kit Harrington himself knows it's bad and said it. The whole cast is doing a mark Hamill right now.

maxresdefault.jpg

I never got the love for Jon. For me he’s always been a weak-as-piss character and this season he’s been weaker than diluted piss.

My favourite character throughout has been Tyrion, but even he’s been reduced to such a halfwit that having his doll on my shelf would be a constant reminder of one of the show’s most baffling character arcs.

But you’re not hearing me disagree with you guys either. There’s a lot of disappointing tings about this season. But it’s god damn so well made and so entertaining I could never not love or respect it.

It’s just rushed. Why couldn’t they make another season or at least a full last season? What are these actors gonna do after anyways and the show runners and most of the crew will just do more GOT anyways. What’s the rush to close this out? I don’t get it.

But you’re not hearing me disagree with you guys either. There’s a lot of disappointing tings about this season. But it’s god damn so well made and so entertaining I could never not love or respect it.

It’s just rushed. Why couldn’t they make another season or at least a full last season? What are these actors gonna do after anyways and the show runners and most of the crew will just do more GOT anyways. What’s the rush to close this out? I don’t get it.

Supposedly HBO and Martin wanted the final season to be at least 10 to 13 episodes. However, the producers wanted to finish it in 6 so they could move on to Disney and Star Wars. Bunch of BS if you ask me.

However, despite being rushed, I'm still enjoying the season for what it is.... Maybe not the best season, but its still miles better than anything else on TV currently.

I agree with it feeling rushed at times. I don't have a problem with it other than that. Most of the episodes do their job pretty well.

I'm fine with most of the major plot moments as well, but a lot of them do feel rushed and poorly set up. This show deserved so much more than a couple guys double timing the ending to get on to their next project.

Back