Threezero Game of Thrones Jon Snow Ver. 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOWSERS! I'm really excited about this one!!! Despite some season 8 issues, it has not killed my desire for this toy series! This is the one I've been waiting for too! Instant pre-order once it goes up for sale! :thud:

Kudos to 3Z for a much improved figure!!! :hi5:

Now hoping for a Dany 2.0, Night King, & the Mountain!!! :pray:

Darkside Dany would still sell well I think. They need to do Dany in the white coat and I think they will. A deluxe with the Dragonstone outfit would be awesome.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It would appear that Threezero has really upped their game this year with churning out characters and improving overall likenesses. But give us a Night King and Mountain too. Or perhaps Xensation will fill that void for me. We shall see....

Night King, Arya, Jaime and Dany S7/8. I'd be happy with those being made to close out the line.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah, a Goldenhand figure would be far from irrelevant. Instant PO.

That said, a Grey Worm or a Jorah Mormont would also be a buy from me also.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Had v1, didn’t love it. If this one turns out better in hand, 100% buying with him and Tyrion being my GoT representation. I’d grab a Ned v2 if they tried again, but otherwise I’m not getting sucked into this line.

Perhaps I'll be wrong but the mountain seems unlikely due to size and complexity. Would be a very cool figure though.

Not sure if anyone has done it yet but here is Threezero's teaser photograph lightened up a bit so you can actually see what's going on without squinting.
Looks like they are going for the black stark armor.
a2330a3d0e398aeb8b4ee6bc5376f3d5.jpg
8c89e05f331b61175a90d08f4795ff4a.jpg
24a04535c6b99af475301145e84e2e49.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back