Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a vocal minority.

It probably won't hurt ex aftermarket... every single GoT EX aftermarket is above retail.

For everyone that is diappointed there will be someone that isn't, so anyone that wants to sell will be able to.

I just wonder what the exclusive will go for... I saw the regular Jon Snow a while back for $350.

Maybe this is interesting news, I did hear that ThreeZero is currently updating the headsculpt. - No new release date yet known but they are working hard on it. This is probably the reason why even with a first review, there is still no sign of a shipping notice.

Maybe this is interesting news, I did hear that ThreeZero is currently updating the headsculpt. - No new release date yet known but they are working hard on it. This is probably the reason why even with a first review, there is still no sign of a shipping notice.

I don’t think it’s awful but I’d be fine waiting for an improvement. I think it’s whats happening with Star Ace’s Hermione too. It’d be great if feedback was heeded.

I don’t think it’s awful but I’d be fine waiting for an improvement. I think it’s whats happening with Star Ace’s Hermione too. It’d be great if feedback was heeded.
I second that. Would have been ok with this head aswell.

Anyway wont complain if the info I have is correct though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If true, very welcome news. I’d happily wait another 12 months if it meant they could deliver something close to the proto.

Can I ask where you heard this? Would be great if true.

Really want this to be true.

Take your time and do things right, 3Z. Sure we collectors will grouse and complain if a figure is delayed, but we'll be a lot louder if you rush out bad product. If you need more time, take all you need.

Last edited:
Wow if they really do that I will have so much respect for them. This is something which needs serious addressing since it is a huge recurring issue.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

I hope they do fix the headsculpt before release, but this close to release I doubt that this is true. Personally I don’t think it’s just the paint. That nose looks like the wrong size and shape compared to Emilia Clarke.

Remember when Star Ace was supposedly ‘fixing’ their Underworld Selene figure’s portrait after reviewers started slamming it? Nothing really changed as far as I could tell.

Speaking as somebody who pre-ordered and paid for the exclusive Dany over a year ago, I’d still be happier getting a better product a few months later, than getting a lame figure, sooner.

I don’t care if I have to wait another six months, as long as the figure’s portrait improves.

Yeah, with this close to shipping it might have to be one of those situations where they ship the figure and work on a better production sculpt to ship at a later date. Other companies have done this. But until I hear something official I'm skeptical.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Some random person says they’re updating the sculpt, yeah, not buying it.

Can I ask where you heard this? Would be great if true.
I did hear it from a seller where I preordered it. As I constantly hung in his ear about it (was supposed to be an xmas gift for my wife) he gave me this update.

He is usually a reliable source, so far I never had a reason to doubt him.

Well I sent threezero an email asking if a better production sculpt would be worked on. This is the reply :

Dear Customer:

Please kindly note that the final produce might vary from the prototype images

lol

There ya go. Their normal response to things like this. Forget it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Some random person says they’re updating the sculpt, yeah, not buying it.
Not asking anybody to believe me. Simply sharing what was told to me.

Just seems to work with the lack of shipping notices.

Back