Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this figure available anywhere? Have been having trouble locating it. I am watching Game of Thrones for the first time and looking to hop into this line as a result. Would love to pick one up, especially if a better head sculpt may be coming.

Is this figure available anywhere? Have been having trouble locating it. I am watching Game of Thrones for the first time and looking to hop into this line as a result. Would love to pick one up, especially if a better head sculpt may be coming.

This figure was released 3 years ago so you will probably have to hunt one down in the secondary market (like ebay).

Lately, Threezero has been releasing more figures in the line from Season 7 & 8 so there is some hope that a new Daenerys will eventually be released with her later outfits and a better sculpt.

Have fun watching Game of Thrones!

This figure was released 3 years ago so you will probably have to hunt one down in the secondary market (like ebay).

Lately, Threezero has been releasing more figures in the line from Season 7 & 8 so there is some hope that a new Daenerys will eventually be released with her later outfits and a better sculpt.

Have fun watching Game of Thrones!

Thank you! I just watched the Red Wedding last night and holy hell. This show is something else. People keep telling me this is where the action really starts, so I'm excited to see where it goes from here.

I'll definitely keep an eye out for some of these ThreeZero figures. Was always a Walking Dead fan but never thought their sculpts were all that great, but GoT seem to be pretty decent. If they're improving I don't mind supporting, kind of like Asmus. Hopefully they keep this line going.

I don't think anyone cared enough to make a separate thread for the exclusive Dany so I'll just post here. Most of the figure is the V1 anyway.
4fce61ffc6db6d03eb536b34950c2c7d.jpg
57ce23369c78adddf6bf4de1bde56076.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Looks so much better, would love to get a second head sculpt to use on version 1. Can?t imagine that would be easy to find though...
Yeah, since it's limited we won't see it at Toy Anxiety and if it's broken down on ebay I'm sure someone will want an arm and a leg for it. If I could find one for a decent price I'd buy it then sell off the exclusive figure - then buy Tormund. [emoji16]

Can any1 tell me if the body of V2 Dany is bigger and taller than V1? Also can any1 post a picture of V1 Day head on V2 Dany body?

So I noticed there was some indentations in the arms on my exclusive Daenerys from the package and I got in touch with threezero. They said they would send me out a new pair of arms as soon as they can. What....[emoji52]

Ok, cool. That's what I was wondering. I've taken bodies apart before but I've never had any that pop out.

Yeah, for some reason, most of the female body manufacturers use pop out ball joints and this is usually carried from the shoulders to the waist and chest and the leg joints.
It?s a great thing to keep in mind if you want to swap out the legs and arms from a seamless body to a non seamless one.

I just received mine! I was pleasantly surprised that she is much better than the promotional photos. The head sculpt, while not perfect, is a huge improvement. The clothing is simple but serves as a good adaptation of the look from the show.

Could someone who owns Daenerys v2 and Jon v2 post a picture of Jon and Daenerys side by side.
thank you 🙏

Back