Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know Owen's work. Usually it's excellent, like the Hound... but that hair on Dany does not look very good. Not natural like his other sculpts.

That's why i prefer sculpted most of the time.
Same. I would have liked finely detailed hair like Thor's.

Last edited:
Ugh. Looks like this is a custom repaint, so don't expect that quality in the production figure.

Hell even after a quality custom paint job, the likeness still only appears to be improved slightly (with a nose that still appears way too big). And it's nothing close to what we saw originally, which makes it clear that the sculpt has indeed been altered in some way.

Looks like she ate too much pie.

Face looks puffy :monkey4 Yeah, it's starting to look worse for me too, guys BUT I still don't think it looks like an travesty/monster or whatever. It just seems they just didn't quite get her right. Still excited about the figure.

That production sculpt is pretty disappointing. I say we bombard threezero emails with the hope they'll make a new one.

Owens repaint is good, but to me, it still doesn't look as good as the prototype. Maybe someone else can get closer. Honestly, I can see me taking a look at this and putting it back in the box. :(

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

That production sculpt is pretty disappointing. I say we bombard threezero emails with the hope they'll make a new one.

Owens repaint is good, but to me, it still doesn't look as good as the prototype. Maybe someone else can get closer. Honestly, I can see me taking a look at this and putting it back in the box. :(

She’s definitely a bottom shelf in the detolf hidden behind 2 other figures kind of figure!

Yeah, you all got bent over on this figure. Sorry. If Owen Qi can’t make her look awesome, then she simply won’t be looking awesome. I would definitely raise hell to ThreeZero. Some of these “prototypes” are riding dangerously close to false advertising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me it looks like Owen used the same synthetic hair. I think if it was made from tibetan lamb hair and styled well that it would look great. The paint looks fantastic but the hair is throwing it off.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

That’s NOT the same sculpt as the prototype in case anyone still has reservations. Time to start hitting up the sculptors for a custom run...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah if I paid an extra €150 or whatever on top of the initial cost and got that back I would be...less than impressed.

Looks like there may be no saving this one which is such a shame. That nose :slap

I did always think the nose seemed slightly too big before, compared to Clarke's... but it definitely seems a whole lot more prominent now.

64dcc9d9-490e-4340-af71-7bfc7c353a1e.jpg

Back