Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you get the message from DHL? Do they have a service like UPS My Choice? Wouldn't mind knowing if mine is on the way as well.

I got an automated phone call with a tracking number saying it was going to be delivered. I'm not signed up with anything for DHL.

I've never bought into the whole "well they're cheaper than Hot Toys" point of view. It's not much of an argument when there other other companies that can still put out great figures without an HT price point. DID/3R have been pretty consistent with putting out killer military figures for years with better paint than ALL of the GoT figures in this line. They also come with complex outfits, leather boots, and metal weapons. And they're cheaper than the figures in this line. Besides, I don't think it's a good excuse for what I see here.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

:exactly: not to mention that once a company gets a license its mostly off the table for other companies...I would prefer to wait and hope that a company would acquire a license that I love and one day release great figures than watch it mishandled with sub par releases. It's almost like watching your favorite book get made into a bad movie when you would really prefer that the movie had never been made at all. No one ever said a bad movie of this thing is better than nothing...

So, if it's shipped, we can loose hope of them tweaking it?

Now all I need is confirmation that we won't get Daenerys, but her big nosed sister, "Dayane, Aunt of Dragons". If so, I'll remove her from my buy list

I never do preorders, it's something new in my Country and most stores get more than the preordered quantity and you can usually buy things easily in the first few months - the disadvantage is that with or without preorders, our price is always about 1.5 to 2 times what you guys pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they shipping now?

I’m asking because I sent them a mail a week ago about my preorder on their old website and they haven’t answered me.
I can’t confirm my order or see my order number on their new website. Also, I only have my paypal information and it does not say which figure it was in the description.

Any know how I can contact them?

Are they shipping now?

I’m asking because I sent them a mail a week ago about my preorder on their old website and they haven’t answered me.
I can’t confirm my order or see my order number on their new website. Also, I only have my paypal information and it does not say which figure it was in the description.

Any know how I can contact them?

Do an email search as long as you didn't delete the confirmation email it will have your order no on it.

if someone doesn't want to keep theirs (the regular one) I will take it
cause it looks like I can't get it for retail anywhere that I know

Maybe they’ll offer an alternate sculpt at some point? It’s definiteky not just a paint issue, sadly. Her nose is totally wrong.

I just emailed Three Zero to see if I could get a tracking number for the Daenerys and they said she has shipped and they will be sending out tracking numbers soon but she is shipping via EMS-USPS, so I'm not sure what the DHL package I have coming is. Either way it sounds like she'll be here soon.

Our condolences mate :(

Lol

So, if it's shipped, we can loose hope of them tweaking it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was never any hope of of them tweaking the figures that were ready to be shipped. The only hope anyone ever had was threezero offering a better sculpt in the future after this figure shipped, and that was slim to none anyway. This is threezero afterall.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Got my tracking no this morning. I guess these will start showing up early next week, if not before.

Did you guys order straight from overseas? Sideshow had pushed my last payment to January and now this is going to be out before the end of the month.

Back