Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13a707a75e70518ee2526093f2e8cf22.jpg
2442c82bfeae9d3d0523d8b6ddfcd58e.jpg
8e04abf7ab5e51f046ffa70f56874a44.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that's just wow. i even wish i needed it, so good it looks.

Strongly dislike the character but figure looks amazing. I'll get one for sure, but I'll buy anyone thing they make game of thrones related. I just want to do my best to keep this line alive and get as many characters as possible

The Likeness is Truly Amazing. Up until now I've not seen one figure or statue that even remotely looked like her. I just thought she was one of these people that the likeness can't ever be captured right. Much like William Shatner. Very Happy someone finally got it right. Now we just gotta hope the sculpt doesn't get warped in production and they end up releasing one that looks like her with down syndrome.

I don't get freaking out over the seamless elbows. Were something ever to deteriorate, there are multiple replacement bodies available with a viable physique.

It's not like when my Hot Toys Mars Attacks figures deteriorated. Then I had literally no option. :monkey2

Every single one except Tyrion has been terrible when it gets to production.

But to be fair, a few were terrible in prototype stage too.

This looks damn good my expectations are for into look NOTHING like this when released!

Ray
Ned, Jon, Jamie, Walter, Jesse, & Rick? Those head sculpts turned out about as horrible/good as advertised.

I've been disappointed a few times by head sculpts not really looking as advertised, but not by 3Zero I think. Would be a bummer if they started with Daenerys. Because we want this:

pFRrfmv.jpg

Ned, Jon, Jamie, Walter, Jesse, & Rick? Those head sculpts turned out about as horrible/good as advertised.

I've been disappointed a few times by head sculpts not really looking as advertised, but not by 3Zero I think. Would be a bummer if they started with Daenerys. Because we want this:

pFRrfmv.jpg

looks like it's Emilia Clarke minus 20 pounds on the right!

Every single one except Tyrion has been terrible when it gets to production.

But to be fair, a few were terrible in prototype stage too.

This looks damn good my expectations are for into look NOTHING like this when released!

Ray

I don't get this. Every figure they've released so far has looked exactly like the prototype (except Jaime, who looked slightly better).

Where does all this complaining about threezero come from? They've never made any terrible mistakes, and their prices are great. Their product has always looked exactly like the prototype, and they even fixed a few prototypes prior to production--Tyrion and Ned.

says a person who can't differ Beckinsale from Star Ace creature :lol

all men divide into two groups:
1) Daenerys has a too big butt.
2) Daenerys has a nice butt!

Selene looks fine, I take it you still haven't picked her up?

Her nose is a little too wide. If they fixed the nose before the figure went into production I'd be onboard with this, but as the figure stands now...it's close, but no.

Her nose is a little too wide. If they fixed the nose before the figure went into production I'd be onboard with this, but as the figure stands now...it's close, but no.

You're impossible to please then. It's easily one of the best female sculpts we've ever seen.

Sideshow waited too damn long to put her up. I had money set aside for the NRD to preorder her but they waited too long and my kid wanted a board game so...lol. Oh well, maybe next payday I'll plop down for her.

Back