Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of my peers who enjoy the show also dislike her. I am always amazed at how many find her to be the best character.

I understand her not being people's favourite, neither the actress, nor dynamics of the role, inspire quite like the other leads. To actively dislike her as some of you do is baffling.

Well, at least most of her detractors are buying her for the sake of a logical/complete collection. This line needs her to suceed to get further figures. Most of the major characters left are women: Arya, Cersei, Sansa, and Brienne. I hope they do Brienne because her armor would be cost prohibitive to produce as a custom.

Cersei in her season 7 armoured dress would make the most sense as a figurine.

Dany and Jon will have a child together and that child will sit on the iron throne. Neither Jon nor Dany are fit to rule, they are warriors and conquerers.

With barely a season and a half to go, they haven't even met, are preoccupied with the war and their own ends and being probably directly blood related, I find that is unlikely to happen.

GRRM had said the ending will be bittersweet. That's all we know. And it's also worth saying that he wasn't crazy about the end of LOTR. The villains are completely vanquished and the hero gets the crown.

Benioff and Weiss said the end with basically be the same as the books but the journey and details in between will be different/modified. I reckon even if the ending is exactly the same as the book the journey there won't feel as satisfying in the show. I feel the last two seasons have taken a serious dip in quality compared to the first four.

Come on, George! Where's the book?!

With barely a season and a half to go, they haven't even met, are preoccupied with the war and their own ends and being probably directly blood related, I find that is unlikely to happen.

cousin loving in this series has no shock value.lolz

As much as I want to like this figure,I just can't.

I hate rooted hair and I see the joints of this body cracking after a short time.

Don't they charge you for that though? They keep changing their couriers so I'm lost with what the rules are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've never been charged. That's pretty much standard practice isn't it? Your item either gets taken to the nearest post office or if its DHL they take it back to the depot and you need to organise another date for them to redeliver or pick itup yourself.

What happened with your delivery?

I've never been charged. That's pretty much standard practice isn't it? Your item either gets taken to the nearest post office or if its DHL they take it back to the depot and you need to organise another date for them to redeliver or pick itup yourself.

What happened with your delivery?
As home delivery won't work for me I get things delivered to PO Box, but they won't allow free shipping if you have to pick up from PO Boxes.

As home delivery won't work for me I get things delivered to PO Box, but they won't allow free shipping if you have to pick up from PO Boxes.

I always have to pay for shipping, never have been given any other option from them. Its only $10 though.

Is there a date for when the (exclusive) preorder ends at Threezero? Can't get their site to load right now for some reason.

As much as I want to like this figure,I just can't.

I hate rooted hair and I see the joints of this body cracking after a short time.

Yeah, the rubber arms are a deal breaker for me as well. Great price on the exclusive, however.

I'm trying not to get sucked into another line to collect so this is just as well. However, I might pick up the Hound if he goes on sale like their Heisenberg did.

Yeah, the rubber arms are a deal breaker for me as well. Great price on the exclusive, however.

I'm trying not to get sucked into another line to collect so this is just as well. However, I might pick up the Hound if he goes on sale like their Heisenberg did.

I think the rooted hair looks great, especially for threezero and I think the rubber arms are nice although there is that fear. I'd rather buy a new body for it in the future then pass up on the exclusive, especially if it looks like the prototype come release.

I'm fine with rubber arms, ill just pick a pose where i wont bend them. The rooted hair looks great.

Back