Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
206fb556c6dae3398ab42dcce7393c75.jpg

To tide me over until this comes out.

I was heavily debating getting that Jorah, but I couldn't justify the high price tag when my true passion lies with statues.

That custom Jorah is awesome! :clap

Would prefer Season 6 Drogon :monkey3

Dude, that kind of overkill would only give me hope for my dream (pipe dream) figures for this line to become a reality: Giant + mammoth. :monkey4

Would gladly pay for a bigger kind of Drogon, whatever the case I'm happy we are finally getting Daenerys. :yess:

If they want to make bigger dragons they should sell them separately. I have no interest paying 3 times the price for this figure because it comes with some giant shelf hogging dragon from season 6.

The dragons could come in a whole range of sizes and still be accurate with that dress.

View attachment 306962

These three would be perfect for the DX IMO. The hatchlings wouldn't go with the outfit (although would be great for an "unburnt" custom). If they do a big one it should be a standalone piece. I probably wouldn't want to commit that much display space myself, although I would get just the dragon head and neck if offered.

Wow, ThreeZero did it. That is one of the best production 1:6 female likenesses I've seen.

Now that they've answered this looming question since the line began, I just hope they do Brienne and Arya before it ends.

Wow, ThreeZero did it. That is one of the best production 1:6 female likenesses I've seen.

Now that they've answered this looming question since the line began, I just hope they do Brienne and Arya before it ends.

That's a prototype, not a production sculpt.

Back