Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm definitely glad they actually are going to release Daenerys. Looking good so far ... can't wait for more pics :D

Re: Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen?

Also, just going by this picture, what does everyone prefer - this or the Sculpt4eveR sculpt?

I think the 3Z looks better but of course we'll have to wait and see more pics then final release. I'm glad i held out for the official.

So glad to see this finally happening! Rooted hair is essential for this character and so far it looks good. Great to see a bit of movement in this line with this being shown not too long after the Hound. I hope Brienne is next.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Especially since this Dany wouldn't even be displayable with him.
Yeah. Back when this line first started I remember thinking that Dany would be in her Dothraki garb if Drogo were to be a part of this line.
Jorah Mormont
Aye. I'd go for a Jorah. Though what I really want is Tywin with removable Lannister armor.

well that is an encouraging first photo! sculpt looks great. outfit, not so much, but Ill reserve judgment for now

I would like a zombie mountain figure [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. Back when this line first started I remember thinking that Dany would be in her Dothraki garb if Drogo were to be a part of this line.

Aye. I'd go for a Jorah. Though what I really want is Tywin with removable Lannister armor.

If they put out a Tywin Lannister PLEEEEEEAAAASSSE have him in Lannister armor he looked so bad ass in it.

I'll buy anything but would love a Robb Stark, the real king in the north!

Dat phat cloak seam.

Dare I say it, but this might actually be a Threezero figure worth being interested in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back