Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea would love the king in the north & Joffrey we need a king at some point.

my plan is to use jamies kingsguard armor for the hound and display him with joffrey. i have a 1/6 throne... just need Joffrey.

tumblr_ndq2c8gXbl1rsvkuqo1_1280.jpg

Up to this point I have skipped 3Z GOT figures. But I think I am in for the kingslayer and Dany. The hound looked good too but not interested enough in the character. Wish 3Z would quit with the exclusives that are essential items.

well that is an encouraging first photo! sculpt looks great. outfit, not so much, but Ill reserve judgment for now
Can't say much about the dress, but the cloak doesn't looks great here. Looks pretty thick. That's not unusual it seems for figures with capes and cloaks. Too thick, doesn't lay naturally - then everyone buys a custom.lol

The expression seems a bit bleh... although the likeness is great.

The expression could just be because the actress is pretty wooden anyway :dunno

As much as the female characters are great on the show, I don't think I would buy a figure of any of them. Visually, none of them are too interesting and most would look like fashion dolls because of their gowns/outfits (Dany, Sansa, Cersei, Melisandre, etc.)

Actually that's what I would say about most of the male characters on the show as well, and why I haven't bought any of their figures. As awesome as the characters might be, visually it just looks like a bunch of generic medieval armor and cloaks and tunics to me. And like something that could be out of pretty much any sword and sorcery show or movie.

Of all the characters on the show, I'd say Daenerys might be the most visually striking with her white hair and blue gown. Which is why she's probably the only one I'll end up getting.

Actually that's what I would say about most of the male characters on the show as well, and why I haven't bought any of their figures. As awesome as the characters might be, visually it just looks like a bunch of generic medieval armor and cloaks and tunics to me. And like something that could be out of pretty much any sword and sorcery show or movie.

Of all the characters on the show, I'd say Daenerys might be the most visually striking with her white hair and blue gown. Which is why she's probably the only one I'll end up getting.
While you're not wrong - I will say one of the things I look for in 1:6 is how well the attire is executed, even if it's basic (I.e. mechanic Tony Stark). And it is with that that these 3Z figs shine because there is a lot to admire and appreciate when you look at them. I'm always drawn to Ned's fur topped cloak, personally.

More eager and hopeful to see the possible dragon reveal than her. Hopefully info up soon.

Without the robe this should look cool. Im not 100% sure if i'll get her yet, but ill keep an eye out for her as we see more.

I imagine this will come with the unsullied whip and small dragon with a chain accessory.

How much are the GoT figures being sold for by 3zero nowdays?

Wow! This looks surprisingly good. I stand corrected for preemptively mocking it prior to pictures a few posts back! :)

The dragons could come in a whole range of sizes and still be accurate with that dress.

Three Dragons.jpg

Big Drogon.jpg

They did a lot of growing while she was in that outfit! :lol

Personally, I'm hoping for three smaller ones rather than one big one.

Back