Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gosh that sculpt looks too good for ThreeZero. Could pass as a still from the show!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7drHiqr.gif

OMG! That's sick looking. Hopefully this will boost the line and with Jamie and the Hound. I remember a lot of people saying they wouldn't get into it until Dany. And she looks amazing to boot.

That DOES look good. I hadn't really considered getting into 1/6th game of thrones but she looks so good I might do her as a one off.

liking the figure so far.

from what I can tell, it captures Emilia who has some "baby fat (that's a good thing)" and is more voluptuous than most of the other female characters on Game of Thrones.

Here's hoping ThreeZero will eventually get to releasing some of the other female characters - Arya, Sansa and Cersei.

what do you think the EX will be for Danny?

I don't believe there's any doubt ThreeZero will have 2 versions of this figure.

That's the best female likeness I've seen. I hope it makes it to final product.

She looks almost too good to be true. Its exciting but until we see that we will actually get that good of sculpt, paint, and hair line its hard to be completely optimistic. Jamie was a good figure but Jon Snow is a down right poor showing. Hopefully they learned from that and are on the up and up. Staying optimistic regardless though.

I think the hair looks pretty good in that pic; the only concern is what it might look like on the production figure, since that usually is where we see the quality take a step down (even on HT figures).

it's rooted hair... it won't come out like that right out of the box.

I don't see how people expect perfect hair out of the box, you have to futz with it. I mean is your hair perfectly groomed when you wake up?

anyways sculpt is amazing.

Back