Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh it’s better than the TZ one for sure but I foolishly bought it intending to use the rest of the TZ figure and it just didn’t work. I wasn’t prepared to go and get a new body and custom outfit etc. Glad you like it! Post some pics when you’ve finished it!

Oh it?s better than the TZ one for sure but I foolishly bought it intending to use the rest of the TZ figure and it just didn?t work. I wasn?t prepared to go and get a new body and custom outfit etc. Glad you like it! Post some pics when you?ve finished it!

We ordered the heads prospectively.
My wife is going to make her favourite costumes.
For now it was only put on a generic female figure I had lying around but I was most impressed.

1d1fe6ccd6c60673c453a64ff6da65d5.jpg

f8d1d6986d88e696a9f0d7de22676350.jpg

It's $300 and honestly, while it looks quite life like, I'm not bog on the likeness. It's a wonder there aren't some 3rd party sculpt on ebay along with the loads of other female sculpts on there.

It's $300 and honestly, while it looks quite life like, I'm not bog on the likeness. It's a wonder there aren't some 3rd party sculpt on ebay along with the loads of other female sculpts on there.

Yeah the nutpiz sculpt looks great to me. The mix between real hair and sculpted seems pretty nice. The website does not seem to be working at least for me. Im not sure you can even order the Daenerys sculpt yet however.

I guess some sculpts he releases on a limited scale , but are also hand painted like customs? And some he'll get a factory to produce widely? I wish there was an affordable Daenerys head. I just don't think the likeness is there on this. Besides that I think I'll still be irritated even if I do end up buying a better sculpt considering how the whole figure is off scale anyway. Such a disappointment.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

That’s exactly it fiend. He sold his Jon head to eleven to mass produce this one he’s doing alone.

He’s also a doctor so he’s just crazy busy his site doesn’t work and he doesn’t often respond to PMs so it’s not likely he will make many of the Dany’s if any.

What the real head scratcher here and then again maybe it’s not of the craze is over, as to why there are not only no third party GOT sculpts or figures outside of Xensatiion, but no customizers even caring about GOT to do sculpts. Nut seems to be the only one.

I can’t handle seeing another tony stark or Heath ledger joker, enough is enough. This show was huge it’s not like we are asking for some obscure 80s cult classic. It’s been baffling to me for years.

As bad as TZ is at least they are making figures and the last few have at least been above the 60% ok mark.

That’s exactly it fiend. He sold his Jon head to eleven to mass produce this one he’s doing alone.

He’s also a doctor so he’s just crazy busy his site doesn’t work and he doesn’t often respond to PMs so it’s not likely he will make many of the Dany’s if any.

What the real head scratcher here and then again maybe it’s not of the craze is over, as to why there are not only no third party GOT sculpts or figures outside of Xensatiion, but no customizers even caring about GOT to do sculpts. Nut seems to be the only one.

I can’t handle seeing another tony stark or Heath ledger joker, enough is enough. This show was huge it’s not like we are asking for some obscure 80s cult classic. It’s been baffling to me for years.

As bad as TZ is at least they are making figures and the last few have at least been above the 60% ok mark.

:goodpost::lecture QFT!

What the real head scratcher here and then again maybe it?s not of the craze is over, as to why there are not only no third party GOT sculpts or figures outside of Xensatiion, but no customizers even caring about GOT to do sculpts. Nut seems to be the only one.

Tell me about it. And now the show is over. So as big as this show was, it went through its entire run without a blow up of customs or third party items.lol I mean, there's loads of sculpts of Scarlet Johansson, Emma Watson, Sigourney Weaver as Ripley, etc on ebay, but there are none of Emelia Clarke as Dany? lol We're lucky to have gotten the NutPiz Jon Snow sculpt

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Anybody have just the head and body for sale? Trying to customize and don’t feel like spending a mint to get the whole thing

Back