Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I'd take a couple of quick pics of Dany again with repainted head which I had done awhile back. Wonder if Dany 2.0 will get released one day?

20190529_142441.jpg
20190529_132810.jpg
20190529_132728.jpg

Last edited:
Well the show is over. All I can say about S8 is....meh. Wonder if George will pull the thumb out and ever finish those last 2 books! There's some illustrations of how the characters are depicted in the books. I like this illustration of Daenerys with the purple eyes as shown below. Wonder if it could be done into a 1/6 figure?

images.jpeg

Last season sucked @ss. I am burning all my GOT toys and clothes. A big F U to producers who didn't want to take the time to tie all the arcs in a satisfying and respectful manner for the fans.

Last season sucked @ss. I am burning all my GOT toys and clothes. A big F U to producers who didn't want to take the time to tie all the arcs in a satisfying and respectful manner for the fans.
what kinds of toys do you have for GOT? I'll take em. ;) I didn't like the finale (or final season) all that much but I still loves me some toys!

what kinds of toys do you have for GOT? I'll take em. ;) I didn't like the finale (or final season) all that much but I still loves me some toys!

Agreed! I'm only need an exclusive Ned Stark and I'm all caught up! Not giving up my GOT collecting!

Last season is a big F U from GOT producers. I hate it enough that I’m not buying any more GoT collectibles. Sold Jon Snow and Daenerys too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's some illustrations of how the characters are depicted in the books. I like this illustration of Daenerys with the purple eyes as shown below. Wonder if it could be done into a 1/6 figure?

Can't see why not, but there won't be any company to do it ,that's for sure. How I would love book figures. Far more varied and interesting looking. They wouldn't sell though. No one reads.lol I remember some years ago a company made small busts of Ned, Hound and Daenerys from the books.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last season is a big F U from GOT producers. I hate it enough that I’m not buying any more GoT collectibles. Sold Jon Snow and Daenerys too.

:lol reminds me of how badly I once wanted a Dexter figure before that show tanked. I was up for Tyrion and Brienne before this last season, but seeing Tyrion transformed from intellectual giant to bumbling idiot and Brienne transformed from loyal warrior to peenstruck crybaby has me doing a bit of a rethink.

In all fairness, once the show got past the point that they had George Martin’s writing for Tyrion he didn’t seem the same at all.

I’m just ignoring the last season or so.
I’m just as interested in Daenerys as ever I was.
I have three Sculpt4Ever Daenerys sculpts coming.
And my Wife wants to make some of the previous costumes for the heads.
The producers can’t take away from what the characters were before the end. Just ignore the about face they made latterly.

I’m just as interested in Daenerys as ever I was.
I have three Sculpt4Ever Daenerys sculpts coming.
And my Wife wants to make some of the previous costumes for the heads.
The producers can’t take away from what the characters were before the end. Just ignore the about face they made latterly.

Amen to that!

:exactly::goodpost:

I would also ignore the upcoming novels... if they are ever released. The author, George R.R. Martin has confirmed her fate is pretty much the same in his version of events as well.

Amen to that!

:exactly::goodpost:

I would also ignore the upcoming novels... if they are ever released. The author, George R.R. Martin has confirmed her fate is pretty much the same in his version of events as well.

I'm cool with that. I haven't read any of the novels.
I like Daenerys as the breaker of chains, and can easily just disregard the parts i didn't like.
If i don't like the ending of a movie or tv show, i just come up with a better(In my own opinion) one myself.
For Rogue one, i understand why they killed everyone off, but in my version of events, K2SO downloaded himself into that security droid earlier, and when Jyn and Cassian are holding each other on the beach, K2 lands next to them in a small Imperial ship, says: "Are you two coming??", they jump aboard, and escape.
I even like to imagine a sequel movie, where they are still in the rebellion, just "offscreen" of the OT. So we could see a movie where they get in cool adventures, and then end up in the base at Hoth, and see the evacuation from their point of view. Or they could go off on their own mission during the rest of TESB, or see them meeting on Ackbar's ship before they go off to Endor.
I understand fan's reaction to event's they don't like, but all you need to do is imagine your own version of events. And then everything is right again with the world.

I like her ending. It was always true to her character I just think it felt weird to people because it wasn’t built properly and came too abruptly as a shift from the how to train your dragon Disney ******** from the first few episodes of the season.

I like all the memes of people just really being upset because they named their daughters after her. This is why you only name your cat after fictional characters haha

Back