Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like all the memes of people just really being upset because they named their daughters after her. This is why you only name your cat after fictional characters haha

"Arya" certainly would have been the way to go :lol

And I also liked Dany's ending I just feel the execution could have been better and I absolutely hated how rushed almost everything was in the final two seasons.

It’s just sad that there are those of you who will deny what happened in the last season and fantasize an alternative reality where nothing crappy happened to the show just to keep collecting what will never become iconic, a classic or loved through generations....It is tainted like Michael Jackson and Bill Cosby. Dead to me and the world.

It’s just sad that there are those of you who will deny what happened in the last season and fantasize an alternative reality where nothing crappy happened to the show just to keep collecting what will never become iconic, a classic or loved through generations....It is tainted like Michael Jackson and Bill Cosby. Dead to me and the world.

A tad dramatic but ok.

Okay. You’ve given your opinion and now we are back to being free to hold our own.

lmao.

How is he even equating a bad televesion season to child abuse and sexual assult. I hate what dumb & dumber has does with the last seasons of GOT, but that is a bit much.

And I also liked Dany's ending I just feel the execution could have been better and I absolutely hated how rushed almost everything was in the final two seasons.
Totally agree, all the big character moves were logical, but it almost felt like low-render graphics plotwise. As if they did not have time to think of more logic and character development and decided that sketches will work on the way.

This has to be parody?! Gave me a chuckle anyway :rotfl

"Arya" certainly would have been the way to go :lol

:exactly: Wish they'd stuck to the 10-episode format. I still enjoyed it, but yes they rushed the last two seasons way too much.

Gee. Troll much? :slap

Sideshow Collectables is displaying Prime 1/Blitzway Studios Daenerys Targaryen with 3 Dragons at SDCC 2019. What do you think ?

66856923_10217497724466345_8169299707076542464_n.jpg
66912344_10219616173897395_8075321295744532480_n.jpg
67251872_10219616173457384_344798621608181760_n.jpg

Likeness aside, its very beautiful, but id prefer a more dynamic pose, not just sitting in a dress.

Sideshow Collectables is displaying Prime 1/Blitzway Studios Daenerys Targaryen with 3 Dragons at SDCC 2019. What do you think ?

Lovely looking piece, doesn't look much like the TV iteration of Daenerys though (and so makes ThreeZero's sculpt likeness look great in comparison), maybe it's more based on the books instead?

Photoshoped photo is daenerys/emilia, the other woman sitting next to the dragons, no idea who it is...lol

It looks more like Emilia on an angle, but front on it is way off. Disappointing as it is a KA Kim sculpt and she usually hits them out of the park.

I do hope they tweak it and scale the body more correctly to Emilia's size.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back