Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen?

I'm looking forward to the full reveal of Michonne because then we can get a good look at a female sculpt from them.

hmmm yeah could be either a large vinyl dragon 1/6 or Dany with one as accessory, them flat feet look a tho they made to rest on sumthin, maybe her shoulder?
what will it be: a dragon on a human or a human on a dragon :lol

No worries. Outside Jon all their sculpts have been really solid, so I'm excited.

Considering they made Michonne's Pets a good five years before they made Michonne, it wouldn't surprise me if this was just a dragon with Dany coming out five years later. The Zero is ThreeZero is for the amount of sense their decisions make.

That would be quite disappointing if it is just a dragon. Not surprising, just disappointing :)

Really hoping this is for a Daenery's figure, as it's the one character from Thrones I'd really love to have (well, that and a bearded Tyrion from more recent seasons, if they ever decided to revisit the figure).

Could be MUCH worse. It could be Asmus.

If they release a deagon before Dany, this company is a mess.

I think this is also the shortest time between two GoT reveals. The Hound went up for PO just under 3 months ago.

This just may be the first GoT figure I won't be able to buy through threezero, unfortunately.

God help us if it's a dragon and not the character. I dont think this is the case but it would be the icing on the cake for these guys. But theyve been down ng much better as of late.

God help us if it's a dragon and not the character. I dont think this is the case but it would be the icing on the cake for these guys. But theyve been down ng much better as of late.

Instead of getting The Mother of Dragons, we'd be getting The Motherless Dragons. :lol

I wish they would just show this already, everyone on facebook is asking/assuming it's Dany.

Their head sculpts have been very much worth the price. The only one that was a bummer was Jon.

Agreed. But not as big a bummer as Selene was from Star Ace. What a let down.

Hope we get to see her soon, the more figures they start showing off the easier the wait for the actual releases will be.

I miss the days when a figure would be announced one day after a tease

I miss the days when a figure would be announced one day after a tease

I miss the days when we didn't have to wait a year between preorder and shipping.

Back