Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen?

It almost looks photoshopped, or touched up. But if that's the figure then dayum.

Last edited:

Yes! She looks great. Does look photoshopped but i think It's just the poor background comp and smoke effects. The hair could be better. Look forward to more better pics.

Exactly the version i wanted from S3. Called it last week with the Drogon teaser :yess:

Based on the pic probably a season 3 Daenerys (blue dress) with matching S3 Drogon. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but the last scene of season 3 is her looking up as the Dragons circle overhead.

I wonder if she will come with Drogon, based on the teaser...

I think I can get rid of the ? in the title and replace it with an ! :yess:

Yes! She looks great. Does look photoshopped but i think It's just the poor background comp and smoke effects. The hair could be better. Look forward to more better pics.

Exactly the version i wanted from S3. Called it last week with the Drogon teaser :yess:

I was actually talking about the face. I don't think it's Emilia Clark's face superimposed on the figure or something, it just looks like the sculpt was possibly touched up with photoshop post photo session. Could just be me. Just going by this picture though I think she looks great. To me it looks as though threezero has turned a corner here on the their sculpts. First, the clear jump in quality on the Hound prototype, then the surprise tweaking and overall better quality of the Jaime sculpt, now this. I hope she turns out this good.

Trust me i know. I've watched the show through like 20 times. I'm a loser lol :hi5:

Ain't nuttin' wrong wit dat!! :hi5:

Also, just going by this picture, what does everyone prefer - this or the Sculpt4eveR sculpt?

I think we'll see a price drop more in a realm of the first two figures as opposed to the last couple. I guess the dragon will be a deluxe edition such as Jon with Ghost. The regular edition of Dany will be pretty slim on accessories. I'll go with $150 ( hoping for more like $140!) and the exclusive being between $170-$190. The dragons weren't huge, but they weren't babies anymore either. I'm curious to see what it will look like. If it's anything like Ghost then I expect the outcome to be fairly lackluster as far as paint, sculpting and detail.

She looks great so far but the picture definitely has a photo shopped/touched up look about it. Looking forward to seeing more pics. I'm just excited that the line has picked up in pace...and apparently in quality too!

Looks pretty good but difficult to tell from just the one angle. Right now the likeness looks about 80% IMO. Hope the DX is the three dragons, when they were around 4' tall. I can't see them doing anything larger, but also don't want it to be three eggs unless that's included in the regular.

First, it looks pretty good. Cant wait to see more, esp in regular shots with no effects.

Second, good for 3Z on a good tease, reveal schedule. Hope this goes up soon with a reasonable release date. They are def showing improvement in quality of product as well as turn around time for releases.

Can't wait for this! It's about time, but the waiting game is the worst part of it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks pretty good but difficult to tell from just the one angle. Right now the likeness looks about 80% IMO. Hope the DX is the three dragons, when they were around 4' tall. I can't see them doing anything larger, but also don't want it to be three eggs unless that's included in the regular.

This won't come with the eggs. I think its safe to assume that as this is S3 Daenerys. I do wonder if she will come with all three dragons, or just Drogon. If this came with all three Season 3 dragons then I wouldn't be surprised if this was over $200 for the Deluxe.

First, it looks pretty good. Cant wait to see more, esp in regular shots with no effects.

Second, good for 3Z on a good tease, reveal schedule. Hope this goes up soon with a reasonable release date. They are def showing improvement in quality of product as well as turn around time for releases.

I wouldn't be to hasty on any judgement of release dates just yet. We'll see if The Hound gets pushed back numerous times or comes out on schedule. Now this has been the fastest reveal between two GoT figures. Three months between Hound PO and the Dany teaser. Very nice! But if that keeps up I doubt I'll be able to buy these up front at the threezero store.

She looks great so far but the picture definitely has a photo shopped/touched up look about it. Looking forward to seeing more pics. I'm just excited that the line has picked up in pace...and apparently in quality too!

:exactly: I think so too...encouraging enough first preview of the figure though, it's looking good so far! :)

Hopefully some more (unedited) photos will surface soon so guess we'll see, not really one of my favourite characters tbh but if it looks good enough I might get it.

With the exception of Hound the leaked line up has been correct. The two left from the original line up was Drogo and a White Walker. Unless it's the Nights King I can not imagine one of those following up what will be by that time three fan favorites/ cool figures.lol Especially if it's the Season 2 White Walker.lol

I think drogo would be a big seller given how popular the actor is. I didn't know he was on the drawing board.

Back