Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a good hs out there to buy, in order to replace the original?
Maybe even not having to sell a kidney, in order to acquire it? :)

Check out post #2204. All of those photos, except for the upper right, are Vimal's (user "Vimkerk") sculpt. The one in the upper right is Owen's personal work, and I'm not totally sure all that he did. If I had to guess, he used the original ThreeZero sculpt, shaved down the head to add rooted hair, puddied the face, and of course, painted it like only Owen can paint.

As Lee pointed out, Rocco also has a sculpt he did a while back. But as far as I know, Rocco doesn't use a castor. He 3D prints all of his sculpts himself.

Thanks to both of you guys. My opinion about the hs

1) Vimal's Sculpt:
I don't see Harrington in it. Only a vague resemblance.

2) Rocco's sculpt:
a69ea71154f22fa7cff7b9033272f8f6.jpg
If the hs offered has this paint-app, I don't think it 's spot on either.
If someone else has a photo of the hs with a different paint-app, maybe I 'll change my mind.

3) Owen's sculpt:
It is the best I 've seen so far.
Is he selling this hs or taking commission?

Is there any 3rd party mass-produced hs, that is better than the above?

You don't see Harrington in Vimal's sculpt? Dude, I've had people ask me if I have a 1:1 wax bust of Jon Snow based on certain photos. Strange how different people see different things. To each their own as the saying goes. :)

You don't see Harrington in Vimal's sculpt? Dude, I've had people ask me if I have a 1:1 wax bust of Jon Snow based on certain photos. Strange how different people see different things. To each their own as the saying goes. :)

I don't see the resemblance at all either. As for the other head I agree that it sort of looks like Kit but is not really that great. The sculpt I like most is the season 6 head on ebay. I plan to get one of those and put rooted hair into it.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I don't see the resemblance at all either. As for the other head I agree that it sort of looks like Kit but is not really that great. The sculpt I like most is the season 6 head on ebay. I plan to get one of those and put rooted hair into it.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Which hs are you referring to, this one?
s-l16001.jpg
My opinion on this is again not good.
It has a slight resemblance to Harrington, but its biggest problem I think is that it's undersized.

I found some other hs on ebay.
This one:
s-l1600.jpg
which is probably a recast, again in my opinion not resembling Harrington.

and this one:
Sculpt by Rocco Tartamella.Paint by Martin Hillier..jpg
which is Rocco's but painted by Martin Hillier.
Again in my opinion not resembling Harrington.

So the hs I see Kit in them are Owen's and the prototype by Three 0.

God it's pissing me off when I buy a licensed figure that it has such a major problem like the hs.
It will always be on my mind to find the right hs, but I won't do it unless I am certain that I see Harrington in it.

I don't think that looks anything like Kit either. I don't think any of the custom ones really capture him.

I don't think that looks anything like Kit either. I don't think any of the custom ones really capture him.

Maybe not 100%, but I think vimal sculpt is still way better compare to 3z and rocco sculpt..

Last edited:
Jon Snow "Watcher on the Wall" Master Edition

Special thanks to the Sideshow Freaks involved: Hydeous, Vimkerk, jagzz, Davinator65 (w/Full Metal) and RavenEye. Gracias, muchachos.

Snow01.JPGSnow03.jpgSnow02.JPGSnow05.jpg

The last pic looks like a still from the show.
Amazing figure lendellprime.
Really hope we will get a resurrected version of Jon with the level of likeness Threezero reached for their recent GoT figures.

Thanks, guys! Yes, I imagine ThreeZero will throw some serious resources into their next incarnation of Jon Snow (King of the North version, obviously). This figure proved very popular and was a big seller just for the customizers alone. So I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Lord Snow.

@Bucky Underbelly... Yeah, it was definitely an investment :FREAK: (referring bluntly to myself)

I hope we don't see another Jon Snow figure from threezero any time soon. Far too many other characters I'd rather see.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back