Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does everyone who's gotten their notification live in the US? Maybe that has something to do with some people getting a notification and others not. Just a thought.

I preorder the day it went up, no text yet. I live in Virginia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a reminder. Threezero confirmed that they are shipping both the exclusive AND retailer versions out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I preordered the exclusive on the first day through 3Z, but I haven't gotten any messages. Though, to be fair, I don't remember giving my cell number, so maybe that's the reason. Still, you'd think they'd send an e-mail, too. Hmm. Hopefully he's on the way.

I remember they ask for your phone number when you register your account. Who knows what order they use to ship. It's obviously not first day PO's. I ordered some time in June.

No text for me, but I'm not even sure I would have submitted my current cell number when ordering. Paypal still has a number from about 5 years ago in its system.

I think I'll be emailed the tracking number... I'm not holding my breath for any text.

Back