Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'll be missing the delivery too, since I will be at work.

Can't you just call DHL and change the delivery address? I have never had any problems with that (other couriers sometime aren't as cooperative as DHL). I just did it with this package in fact, I will get delivery to my work insted, no problem.

Can't you just call DHL and change the delivery address? I have never had any problems with that (other couriers sometime aren't as cooperative as DHL). I just did it with this package in fact, I will get delivery to my work insted, no problem.
Oh man, I should have done that. Might be too late now.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Just emailed CS to see about a tracking number, might be too late though. I'd hate to stay home today for nothing, or vice versa go out and miss this arriving.

Also afraid I'm gonna get hit with custom tax and handling fees now, the Ned Stark EX was sent from the Netherlands last time which meant it was sent within Europe, and no custom tax had to be paid, but if these came straight from China that's not gonna happen this time.

Not a huge deal, as there was no other way to get the EX, but paying extra in the future will suck for Jaime as he had no EX.

I never got a text that mine was on the way from DHL, but I just got a text from them asking if I authorized leaving the package without a signature. Not long now, but I'll have to wait until I get home from work.

I emailed last night and got the tracking number, as of 4:53 AM it's in Texas with estimated delivery of today, even though I live in Wichita, KS.

The package was picked up in China on the 30th, and supposedly delivered in Kansas on the 1st... Very impressive.

I emailed last night and got the tracking number, as of 4:53 AM it's in Texas with estimated delivery of today, even though I live in Wichita, KS.

The package was picked up in China on the 30th, and supposedly delivered in Kansas on the 1st... Very impressive.

You included the time difference? haha

$22.16 Canadian owing - an automated call said it can be paid online - when you go online you can pay the amount, but in typical DHL fashion they don't break down/itemize the charge. It's going to be interesting to see how that shakes out later as in my experience, DHL are a bunch of fraudsters when it comes to charges.

To those that won't be home... If you're willing to waive DHL's liability for package loss/damage, you can go to their web site and fill out their "myOK" form to authorize them to drop the package without a signature. Pretty sure you can do this any time before the delivery.

They seem to be serious about trying to prevent re-delivery (which costs them time, gas and money). They strongly hint/suggest on their web page that you sign up for myOK before and after you pay your charges, plus I just received a phone call from them recommending that service. The operator quickly said goodbye when I told them I'd be home. Obviously it's much cheaper to pay someone to man a phone and make these calls than it is to send the driver back the next day.

Last edited:
Got mail from Threezero with my tracking nr today this morning. To my surprise the parcel was already in the country and for delivery later today. Also I kinda have a reputation by the parcel delivery courier and they are often nice enough to delivery at my work because they know me to well :) So now I can't wait to get home and unbox Jon Snow and Ghost :)

Sadly no news of this figure released today in HK.

So roughly in how many hours will you guys get back home to do some unboxing photos in here? :p
Perhaps I can chill for a bit first and then come back around the time the pics go up...

Mine just updated in the last 20 minutes to say it's on the truck - they start at a depot about 25 minutes away from here, but that's not really an indication of delivery time. :) Typical delivery hours are between 10am and 5pm according to another email I received (again recommending that myOK sign-up along with a number of other options for redirecting, re-scheduling and self-pickup)

I can tell one thing. The box with Jon Snow and Ghost is rather big compared to other Threezero releases I have got from them.

What a pleasant surprise! I'm sitting here not expecting a package when DHL gives a knock on my door. That is FAST shipping. The box is much bigger...and heavier too. I'm about to crack ot open. Will let you know what I think. )

I can tell one thing. The box with Jon Snow and Ghost is rather big compared to other Threezero releases I have got from them.

Big is what we want from Ghost. Haha

Does this mean you have them in hand now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a pleasant surprise! I'm sitting here not expecting a package when DHL gives a knock on my door. That is FAST shipping. The box is much bigger...and heavier too. I'm about to crack ot open. Will let you know what I think. )

Congrats.
It's a race to see who posts first. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back