Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I didn't get a notification but a packaged arrived and is waiting for me in my complex office. I didn't get home until after they closed. Wasn't expecting anything, I would be amazed if it is Jon Snow. I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow.

This could get confusing/annoying for people that haven't gotten texts from DHL when it comes to receiving the package. Many of us, including myself, will probably have no idea it's on it's way and DHL makes you sign for things...I predict a lot of people will have a paper attached to their doors saying "We Missed You, Will Try Again Tomorrow", which for me is a terrible terrible feeling :D

So I emailed Threezero inquiring about my Jon Snow and if it had shipped and they sent me a tracking link. It says mine is currently in Cincinnati. I'm guessing I should have him in the next few days. I'd suggest if you didn't get a text to shoot them an email

anyone know DHL's hub normal pick up hours? I cannot for the life of me find any posted hours on any website.

CS replied within about 15 minutes - delivery coming tomorrow.

If you ordered on the first day, you should probably expect delivery tomorrow unless you're in a remote location. Seems everyone was upgraded to DHL express service so far.

I emailed the CS team and I got a reply within 30 minutes. Says delivery estimated for tomorrow as well. Seems odd that it'll be from Ohio to Arkansas overnight though... Unless it's truly express, since it said it was in China yesterday.

Well Im glad that overseas orders are getting better treatment this time, especially using DHL (first time for threezero?) for what seems like a very fast shipment. Threezero must have been getting these sent out during last week and over the weekend to try and get all of it done before the chinese new years.

Its funny reading the last few pages and everyone are getting over excited. Calm down and have some patience, whats an extra day or two going to do? People find all sorts of reasons to complain.

You shouldn't be worried about the shipping, it will eventually get to you. Its the overall figure and how Ghost would look like since no one has any idea at all that we should worry about. haha

Anyhows, i'll let you all get back to waiting excitingly:) lol

Seems odd that it'll be from Ohio to Arkansas overnight though... Unless it's truly express, since it said it was in China yesterday.

It truly is express. Mine also picked up on Saturday in China and is already cleared through customs for delivery tomorrow. Earlier today it passed through Cincinatti. Interestingly it traveled back in time on the way from China to Ohio. :)

This could get confusing/annoying for people that haven't gotten texts from DHL when it comes to receiving the package. Many of us, including myself, will probably have no idea it's on it's way and DHL makes you sign for things...I predict a lot of people will have a paper attached to their doors saying "We Missed You, Will Try Again Tomorrow", which for me is a terrible terrible feeling :D

I think I'll be missing the delivery too, since I will be at work.

I got a text message too and I will receive mine tomorrow, unfortunately it seems I will get to pay a customs fee. I'm having mixed emotions now. :blissy :(

Back