Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd explain the theory in detail but I just don't want to ruin it for anyone even with spoiler tag. And they've dropped little hints here and there throughout the season. So sooner or later we'll find out. I will say in the books they laid much more back story, groudwork, and foggy little hints here and there. It seems they just now got around to it on the show.

I agree with the theory if Snow's origin, but I think speculating how that will pan out it a wild goose chase.

I got the book set for Christmas, but I've stalled about reading them until Season 5 was over. Looking forward to meeting all the characters I hear have been cut from the show.

So now what? Only two episodes ago I was raving about getting this. Today... Not so much. WTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
“When the red star bleeds and the darkness gathers, Azor Ahai shall be born again amidst smoke and salt to wake dragons out of stone.”
- Melisandre to Jon Snow

Kit says otherwise but the rumors suggest it's not the end of the line...

And honestly, I think he and the producers have to say that. What's the point of a cliffhanger like that if the very next day you say, oh well, wait and see. To me the biggest sign that he'll be back is that he hasn't cut his hair. He's been very vocal about wanting to, and being contractually obligated not to. Did an interview last week and it's still long. Season 6 starts shooting next month.

But, the Winds of Winter supposedly will be out before Season 6, and we'll know then I suppose.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ordered the exclusive after watching the last episode...

And honestly, I think he and the producers have to say that. What's the point of a cliffhanger like that if the very next day you say, oh well, wait and see. To me the biggest sign that he'll be back is that he hasn't cut his hair. He's been very vocal about wanting to, and being contractually obligated not to. Did an interview last week and it's still long. Season 6 starts shooting next month.

But, the Winds of Winter supposedly will be out before Season 6, and we'll know then I suppose.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nah, you've got Bran just waiting to find a dragon to warg into and my money is that Rickon is quietly training to be one hell of a badass with the most viscous of the direwolfs. He's got to almost be a teenager by now and the way time passes in the show could be a strapping young man by the next time we see him.

But who cares about those two honestly... Just like Robb no one cares because they never built them up especially rickon. I know Theres always major deaths on this show but when you think about it, none of the characters have been built even remotely as close as much as Tyrion, Dany and Jon.

Martin constantly disrespects his audience yes but I have to believe those three are leading the story somewhere.

Back