Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed on both accounts.

totally agree.Wildling Jon would be cool too

Overall I think it's been a bumpy season and the weakest thus far. Buuuut it also has one of the best episodes of the entire series, some outstanding sequences and performances( I'm looking at you Lena Heady in that walk of atonement). And Kit Harrington just brought it this year. I've been critical of the Jon Snow character before but like I said before his character becomes much more interesting as the series pushes on. The politics at the Wall was awesome this year and one of the most interesting things all season. I loved the scenes between Jon and Stannis and the conflict between him and his brothers over the Wildling question. Awesome stuff. Yeah, I want a Lord Commander Jon Snow more than anything I think. :)

How come?

I'm trying to focus on statues and consolidate what I collect. If I keep these it will be my only 1/6 line I continue to collect. I have a hard time deciding whether I like or dislike that the releases are so slow and far apart. I don't feel like spending the money on Jon Snow now but also would hate missing the EX if I continue with the line.

If you have the Ned ex to sell, let me know.

Will do.

im still on ex fence, def want jon but dunno if i need that ghost. is cool but im sure a substitute wolf would be easy to find. cash is tight could def benefit by not having to pay upfront at moment. if PO was up into next month it would be easier cash wise on me. but ends soon, like tomorrow 9am HK time i think.....
:panic:

I don't know why people think it will be easy to find a replacement wolf. That's not a 1/6 wolf, it's a 1/6 direwolf... There's a big difference.

Seems smarter to just get Ghost now and sell him if you don't want it.

You can thank me later.

im still on ex fence, def want jon but dunno if i need that ghost.

The regular figure is $160. Adding Ghost bumps it to $190. So $30 for Ghost. Maybe $40 to $50 difference if you can get a deal (with shipping) on the figure from a retailer. After they ship however, I'd be VERY surprised if you couldn't sell that Ghost for $100 plus shipping. So tighten the belt now, then you have "all the time in the world" to decide whether to keep him or make some money to offset the figure. ;)

I don't know why people think it will be easy to find a replacement wolf. That's not a 1/6 wolf, it's a 1/6 direwolf... There's a big difference.

There are some 1/5 and 1/4 statues out there that would "work" - I thought I linked one earlier, but that may have been on Facebook. But what's out there isn't 1. necessarily as cool as this one and 2. won't appreciate in value like this one will.

$400 for Ned Ex. Nuff said. :)

im still on ex fence, def want jon but dunno if i need that ghost. is cool but im sure a substitute wolf would be easy to find. cash is tight could def benefit by not having to pay upfront at moment. if PO was up into next month it would be easier cash wise on me. but ends soon, like tomorrow 9am HK time i think.....
:panic:

Get the EX and my respect for you shall be intact, enough incentive to pull the trigger? :lol After Ned ordering Jon was a no-brainer, I have some EX pieces pre-ordered and can't wait to get some zombies and skeletons to go with Jon, most interesting figure in this year for me so far.

This will be my first Threezero figure, how long does it take until we get it in-hand? as much as a Hot Toy?

My partner ordered this one for me last night as a birthday gift :) Looking forward to getting this at the end of the year or next year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back