Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolf pelt? Jebus, this is 1/6 man, Rabbit pelt will be fine.

The cape pelt has a "head region" that is tapered and lacks fur. For the sheath, some creative cutting, folding and glue use will get you the head/mouth opening.

Threezero hasn't given a date for this one in the comments that I've seen. They've stated that most orders are up for 6 weeks - if that's true for this guy, that means the end of June, not the 16th.

Wolf pelt? Jebus, this is 1/6 man, Rabbit pelt will be fine.

The cape pelt has a "head region" that is tapered and lacks fur. For the sheath, some creative cutting, folding and glue use will get you the head/mouth opening.

:lol Well, yeah! I didn't mean actual wolf! :lol

Though, that is a pretty big sword, even for 1/6 ...

:lol

that's good to know, i don't wanna miss out but need to pay at the very end of the window this time around

that's good to know, i don't wanna miss out but need to pay at the very end of the window this time around

I check the Threezero page on FB at least a couple of times per week, plus most of their posts usually make it into my newsfeed, so I'll post any updates here if I see anything.

I didn't now what you guys were talking about, but had an idea of the subject matter, so I looked it up a couple of days ago. Found a few places debunking the theory based on timeline and other factors.
If you're talking about the same thing we are I'd be curious to see this debunking. I can imagine they fail pretty hard at it. Because the timeline, the hints, the characterization all lead to one thing. It's the most widely accepted, and most obvious, of any of the theories. As far as I'm concerned it's an open and shut case. There is another theory but has no bases in anything and you have to really jump through some loops to make it fit.

This...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Didn't they explain that one in a scene between her and Stannis prior?

What gives anyone the impression that A) George RR Martin has ANY sort of neat and tidy ending planned and B) wouldn't change it just to spite fans if people really had figured it out?

What gives anyone the impression that A) George RR Martin has ANY sort of neat and tidy ending planned and B) wouldn't change it just to spite fans if people really had figured it out?

I believe he's said he has "a plan" and that it includes "an ending" but no idea whether it'll be neat. ;) And I also recall him mentioning that some people had figured out some things but that he didn't plan to change them. Whether you believe him is another matter - I don't really follow GoT outside of the show and these figures (and therefore these threads)

Because he has stated both of those things. 1) He and D&D know the ending. 2) He doesn't plan to change the outcome of the story even though some fans have come with correct theories about it.

Because he has stated both of those things. 1) He and D&D know the ending. 2) He doesn't plan to change the outcome of the story even though some fans have come with correct theories about it.

1) I know they know the ending. What I said was a neat and tidy ending like the the Jon Snow theory is. It's a nice happy ending and Martin has given precisely no one zero reason to have hope for something like that and quite frankly I'll be disappointed if he wraps the story up with a bow.
2) I'm not sure I believe him.

This...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

1) I know they know the ending. What I said was a neat and tidy ending like the the Jon Snow theory is. It's a nice happy ending and Martin has given precisely no one zero reason to have hope for something like that and quite frankly I'll be disappointed if he wraps the story up with a bow.
2) I'm not sure I believe him.

Well, at least that answers what gives you the impression of things already known (even though you who asked about them) . Anything beyond that lies in the realms of speculation for now.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back