Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered the ex tonight. Excited to have this in my collection.... might be the only one I get & I must have it because John kicks so much ass!!!

Finally broke and ordered the ex set from threezero

Look at it this way... When you get it, if you decide you don't want it and would be happy with the regular instead, you can double your money on this one and still buy the regular one at or below retail. Win win win.

And when I say "double" I'm just in the ballpark, you'd likely get more, considering how Ned has been selling.

Exclusive accessories drive me crazy. Would I buy Ice for $200? Hell no, but I have a hard time giving up my Exclusive Ned and buying a regular and pocketing the $200. Would I pay $200 for Ghost? Absolutely not but I want to order the EX and would have a hard time giving it up for the extra money. It's annoying.

I wouldn't mind having the exclusive dagger that comes with Tyrion, but I'll live with the regular. I'll probably pass on Ned, however, because I missed out on Ice. The letter opener doesn't appear to be an adequate substitute.

Just a theory no one knows not even book Readers so it open to interpretation.:)

You may as well call it an open secret at this point. :lol There's a ton of theories on GoT. Some of them are very good, some are crank. But this one I'm nearly 100% certain on. There have been clues throughout the book and they've been dropping them quite a bit in the show now.

I didn't now what you guys were talking about, but had an idea of the subject matter, so I looked it up a couple of days ago. Found a few places debunking the theory based on timeline and other factors.

I wouldn't mind having the exclusive dagger that comes with Tyrion, but I'll live with the regular. I'll probably pass on Ned, however, because I missed out on Ice. The letter opener doesn't appear to be an adequate substitute.
Yeah, I regret not getting ex Ned. I wouldn't display him without Ice, and I would not be satisfied with the letter opener. I haven't looked to see if he's on ebay, but I'm sure he isn't cheap.

Most Ex owners will probably display the figure leaning on Ice - which happens to be the most common image from the show you'll find when searching for photos of the sword. While, I won't be giving up my Ex, I still feel that Ice isn't crucial to displaying this figure well and shouldn't hold anyone back from owning the regular version. I'd actually like to make a sheath and display that with Ice inside it, so the blade wouldn't even be visible.

Most Ex owners will probably display the figure leaning on Ice - which happens to be the most common image from the show you'll find when searching for photos of the sword. While, I won't be giving up my Ex, I still feel that Ice isn't crucial to displaying this figure well and shouldn't hold anyone back from owning the regular version. I'd actually like to make a sheath and display that with Ice inside it, so the blade wouldn't even be visible.

I was thinking about making a sheath, too. But where to source a 1/6 scale wolf pelt? I suppose you could just use some craft store fur. But I was thinking of possibly picking up a parted-out Ned cape. Does that pelt have a head shape on one end, though? Because the way the pelt is situated on the sheath, the sword goes into the wolf's mouth.

Could anybody who has Ned post some close-ups of the cape pelt? Does it have a "head"?

Back