Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the one I was waiting for. The likeness is disappointing to say the least.

Well, it deserved to be knocked when they first showed it. I think Tyrion's likeness came out much better than the prototypes that were shown.

Hopefully, Jon and Ned will follow that same course.

10ad7b5d5263f487cf13943bedc89e82.jpg

c5349aeab844c57f8151d1b615a0e721.jpg

70c868a272a303bf7db2cb8827c912ab.jpg

1963b8231aa55d053cb55e8e8ec2a4ea.jpg

I actually agree, and i think Ned and Jon will go the same route

I ain't worried or disappointment in the slightest

So is there a reason why ThreeZero cannot produce a prototype without having to make changes before preorder?

The Turtles look great as does Heisenberg and their other robotic figures, but they're having trouble nailing it right at the start with GoT.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad they have an official prototype pic, but like most others the portrait is leaving a lot to be desired imo.

Hope it gets finished/fixed/tweaked before release b/c if it remains as is this will be a pass regardless of how well the rest of the figure is executed.

Man from those pics I'm still hoping they fix Ned as well. John is off but way better then Ned

Protos are usually at least a little different than production figures, but I certainly prefer it when the production figure is an improvement over the proto. It's heartbreaking when companies show off fantastic protos that they just can't deliver on the factory floor. But Tyrion and Ned (so far) ended up improving on their protos. So if this is the way 3Z's process usually goes ... then I'm 1000% okay with that! Because this is a pretty darn good starting off point, I think.

Last edited:
Seems like the major tweaks so far have been improvements in the application of paint. Which is weird, since it seems like that would be one of the easiest things to do really well on a prototype, and where you would usually expect a decrease in quality from proto to production.

Jon needs some work (and more pictures from different angles) but I'm confident they will deliver just like they did with Tyrion, that figure is amazing and has spot on likeness, it looks exactly like Peter Dinklage. To be honest I'm more "worried" about Ned than I am about Jon. Do you guys think Ghost will be an exclusive bonus item or part of some deluxe edition? Threezero gave the latter treatment to their latest Matrix offering so it is a possibility.

Everyone complained about Ned and Tyrion at first too. Granted this sculpt and paint look a bit soft, but it's not like he looks like Tom Selleck.

The costume looks aces though, very detailed and accurate.

I actually like it now and if the pictures above show anything, this sculpt will get even better.

It'll probably turn out fine in the end. I'll grab one if they keep the same price point as Ned. Surprised they didn't show Ghost. I'd be surprised if he's the EX, though I suppose it's not beyond the realm of possibility--especially if he's first season size.

My guess is Longclaw or a season 4-5 sized Ghost as the EX.

Either way, I'll PO day one like I did with Ned.

The outfit is outstanding. The likeness....needs some work. Really looking forward to full reveal. Bought.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Back