Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sooo much better.

Nice pics, Wolf.

Btw he didn’t have that hair while he’s still a crow right

I'm almost positive the first time we see him with his hair pulled back he's in his Ned Stark get-up after quitting the NW.
So technically it's inaccurate but this is the way to go if this is the only option open to you. Not everyone can afford a custom, etc. I'm going to try my hand at rehairing one of these.

I'm looking forward to your re-working of this, Hydeous. Cause you know your gonna.lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Nope he wears his hair back in his Night's watch outfit when he executes Alister and the other traitors who stabbed him. Its accurate but only for a scene that lasted a few minutes.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Hm, sure he has it pushed backward after his haircut in that scene. I figured we're talking about the tighter combed back look with the bun/pony tail look he has for the rest of the series. Close enough I guess.

I thought the last time he wore the crow outfit was when he got stabbed and when he resurrected he was wearing a different outfit with the hair bun?

Thanks, fiend for the vote of confidence :rock

Just bought the head, so will it fit the neck of the threezero body or will it need some modifications?

I thought the last time he wore the crow outfit was when he got stabbed and when he resurrected he was wearing a different outfit with the hair bun?

Just bought the head, so will it fit the neck of the threezero body or will it need some modifications?

This is the last time we see him in the NW gear, though the tunic is a little different. His hair is shorter but not in the bun yet.

https://youtu.be/sMKlMF7DpKk

The next time we see him he's quit the NW and he's pretty much wearing the Ned Stark outfit with his hair combed tightly back in a bun. That's the look he keeps for the rest of the series.

A quick mock-up I did:

910DE759-D064-46AE-BADF-B0B5F0733F41.jpeg

Well, the head itself doesn't come with a ball joint. I had to remove the entire peg and ball joint from the original Jon snow HS and used that for the new one.

View attachment 450315View attachment 450316View attachment 450317View attachment 450318View attachment 450319View attachment 450320

I'm extremely happy with my purchase...especially since I'd just recently learned about this headsculpt few days ago.

Doodlebob7...just get it haha. You won't be disappointed man. Stop fighting it...winter has come.

Haha I'm leaning that way, but honestly is anyone going to care after this seasons over? Look at breaking bad and other shows. People are saying the prequel show will keep it alive, but I think that's a lame reason. It will have entirely different characters and may or may not even be good.

Are you suggesting that no one will be much interested in buying figures when the show ends? I'm sure there's some fair weather fans out there, but I think this show has some staying power. Personally, I can't imagine buying any figure from something I'm just into at the moment. Who knows. Maybe that's why threezero had several POs back to back last year after a long drought.lol I think at the very least they can get another 8 - 10 figures out of this line that people will buy.

Oh, and I got the head today. It immediately gave this figure a major boost. He was pretty much my least favorite of the line. It's not perfect, I think he could have a lighter complextion for one, but I think it's a damn good sculpt. For a knock off. I still need to replace the boots and gloves at some point.

Oh, and I got the head today. It immediately gave this figure a major boost. He was pretty much my least favorite of the line. It's not perfect, I think he could have a lighter complextion for one, but I think it's a damn good sculpt. For a knock off. I still need to replace the boots and gloves at some point.

Yeah, he need to be paler.

Who’s doing the boots and gloves?

Back