Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it'll be sold as you see here. At least that's what ELEVEN does with all their other sculpts. The paint isnt....great. It's serviceable for those that are on a budget and want a better sculpt though. It'll probably be somewhere between $35 - $45. Depending on the price I may buy two and re-hair one. I've never done a complete re-hair before but it's something I want to try my hand at.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Where does he sell his sculpts?

Sean

I still think the base threezero sculpt to be the best kit Harrington likeness as Jon Snow.

The paints certainly aren't great, but putting that aside, personally I agree.

I do like the Eleven sculpt, if it ever hits I'll definitely grab one. But I'm still not sure if I'd ever use it on the current Night's Watch version of Jon Snow. Still, always nice to have options.

I still think the base threezero sculpt to be the best kit Harrington likeness as Jon Snow.

If it is repainted and haired yes, but that would require lots of extra money.
What would you charge really?
The eleven sculpt is the best JS hs as it comes, without any mods.
If it sells at around $40 as expected, it will be a no brainer.

I think few sculpts from the line, or any line really are as pathetic as threezero’s Jon snow. I don’t see any redeeming qualities about it but that’s just me.

For the record I’m not saying any of the other ones have been a slam dunk either.

Ready to ship!

SNOW.jpg

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1753

Sculpt looks a wee bit soft in those new pictures but it looks very nice in the older one.

Still curious what ThreeZero will offer on their new Jon Snow -- Season 7 or Season 8

I think few sculpts from the line, or any line really are as pathetic as threezero’s Jon snow. I don’t see any redeeming qualities about it but that’s just me.

For the record I’m not saying any of the other ones have been a slam dunk either.
Tbh, as time goes by the figure looks a bit clunky next to the others. It's the sculpt with the oversized gloves and boots.
Sculpt looks a wee bit soft in those new pictures but it looks very nice in the older one.

Still curious what ThreeZero will offer on their new Jon Snow -- Season 7 or Season 8

Yeah. The paint is is definitely lacking. I've seen better on other KOs.

I bought one anyway.lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I want to order but I have nothing to put it on lol, there's no 3rd party clothing sets is there?
There isn't. Just expensive (and very impressive looking) custom pieces. However, his season 8 outfit looks like it will be significantly more simple to produce than his armor from seasons 6 and 7 so maybe somebody will come out with one. I think the reason we haven't seen more 3rd party game of thrones love is because HBO's lawyer powers.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I picked one up, but probably more for future proofing purposes than anything else, given that he never had his hair like that while wearing his Night's Watch gear, at least as far as I recall. Still, having options never hurts.

Pretty expensive for a single mass produced, OSK distributed sculpt, though. Not overly impressed by that.

Paint apps look simple but I'm also thinking like Drake, for future proofing.

I don't have the original Jon Snow figure so am hopeful that a 2.0 season 6/7 will be produced and I'll be ready in case that sculpt is not great.

Will these sell out quick?

No and stop hyping. Hype is the reason for this stupid price and terrible paint app. They've been teasing this sculpt for like two years, I'd bet they have an entire room full of these sculpts. What a let down.

No and stop hyping. Hype is the reason for this stupid price and terrible paint app. They've been teasing this sculpt for like two years, I'd bet they have an entire room full of these sculpts. What a let down.

I agree.
We 've been patiently waiting all these years for their hs and now they sell it for double the usual amount.
I don't like that selling strategy, so I 'll pass too.
My JS has the same hs for years, so he can suck it up for some months more.

Back