Threezero - Game of Thrones - 1/6 Eddard (Ned) Stark Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup thats the reg retail ver with no ice, correct. if you look back through thread there is a letter opener of ice that can work with fig. but yeah only option for threezero one with ice is aftermarket and so far have seen none, bet they will be so effin pricey also.

really the letter opener will work with it? that'd be even better ... i'll search for it

pg 111 and 112 BredL posts pics :)

i found them .. thanks! I'm not 100% sold on it yet. I'll have to keep an eye out on ebay i guess and if they're too pricey i'll settle for the letter opener haha
I don't know how you could sell the figure without Ice. The exclusive should have been something else like hand of the king pin

i found them .. thanks! I'm not 100% sold on it yet. I'll have to keep an eye out on ebay i guess and if they're too pricey i'll settle for the letter opener haha
I don't know how you could sell the figure without Ice. The exclusive should have been something else like hand of the king pin

yup agreed, same for me.

It sounds great that many of you guys are starting to get this in. Really look forward to more photos or even a video review soon. Surprisingly this is still not popping up for sale at the other local retailers near me in HK. Tyrion had a better presence when that first came out and can still find one or two of him around.
Perhaps Ned was just not a popular sale over here. I got a good feeling it will be the same for Snow as well when that comes out. A lot of ppl here just don't read the book or watch the show and have been bashing the figure.

Such a shame. Oh well I guess in that case threezero will just prioritise and quickly send out the international orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thks for the info Chockles! :)

I wish I could help you guys get the exclusive from HK. I just replied to another member telling him that I have been going in and out of town for the past week or so with no luck. It was only today that I was able to find the retailer version, and that was the same shop that I got my exclusive from. No other retailers have gotten any stock of this at all.

This is a surprise, because these usually come out over here fast. Even Tyrion exclusive version was out for a lot of the retailers for a while too. Maybe like I said before, it just didnt sell well enough, so retailers didnt want to take chances and stock the next figure. I hope I am wrong, and its just a case of late delivery.

Fingers cross for the guys that wants this and hope you can find him someday. I will be out of HK for the next three weeks, or I would keep looking for you lot, but Ill try again once I come back'if the interest is still there.

I wish I could help you guys get the exclusive from HK. I just replied to another member telling him that I have been going in and out of town for the past week or so with no luck. It was only today that I was able to find the retailer version, and that was the same shop that I got my exclusive from. No other retailers have gotten any stock of this at all.

This is a surprise, because these usually come out over here fast. Even Tyrion exclusive version was out for a lot of the retailers for a while too. Maybe like I said before, it just didnt sell well enough, so retailers didnt want to take chances and stock the next figure. I hope I am wrong, and its just a case of late delivery.

Fingers cross for the guys that wants this and hope you can find him someday. I will be out of HK for the next three weeks, or I would keep looking for you lot, but Ill try again once I come back'if the interest is still there.

greatly appreciate your effort Chockles, your awesome.:clap

The exclusives are getting more elaborate and more essential for this line. Tyrion came with a dagger that was neat, but not important. Ned comes with Ice, which is pretty darned iconic. And now Jon Snow comes with a plus-sized direwolf? By the time they get to Daenerys, her exclusive will probably be a full-grown Drogon! :lol

greatly appreciate your effort Chockles, your awesome.:clap

I know the feeling when you miss out on something special and sometimes these things happen to all of us. Whether lack of funds at the time of preordering or just missed out on the preordering window etc. If I could help, it would be nice to see happy collectors and also keep this line alive.

Ive been enjoying these game of thrones threads and to see more positives than negatives is a plus in my books.

Anyhows, good luck to everyone. Tip: Dont miss out on the exclusives anymore!!! lol

The exclusives are getting more elaborate and more essential for this line. Tyrion came with a dagger that was neat, but not important. Ned comes with Ice, which is pretty darned iconic. And now Jon Snow comes with a plus-sized direwolf? By the time they get to Daenerys, her exclusive will probably be a full-grown Drogon! :lol

:lol:lol

Bring it!

I'm very pleased with how Ned turned out. The only slight issue I have is that Ice feels a bit underwhelming due to not being diecast but it still looks great and the quality of the costume, likeness and paint apps is top notch for the pricepoint.

I think they're doing a great job with this line and from what I have seen of their other licenses they're doing pretty well with their others too, I just hope that they finally get round to some more Walking Dead characters before too long as that's the only other license they currently have I'm intrested in.

I've pre-ordered Jon & Ghost and subject to quality will also buy Jaime and Daenerys. Not sure about Drogo or a White Walker.

At this point I'll be terribly disappointed if the Daenerys Exclusive doesn't come with all three dragons...honestly the dragons deserve their own release(s)!

Eggs, baby dragons, one slightly larger dragon or no dragons. I don't think we're going to see any 36"+ dragons from the current season. ;)

So to those who have Ned, does the Ice sword come with hands specifically for holding that sword, or are they the same hands used for both swords?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back