Threezero - Game of Thrones - 1/6 Eddard (Ned) Stark Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he's awesome:

weXlXyu.jpg

dZzZUQi.jpg

KgRXsQf.jpg

uz8cdgI.jpg

jtWmwWz.jpg

gkBhe0D.jpg

d7EOdJa.jpg

gm4hyTM.jpg

AkMreii.jpg

Does he come with the huge ass sword?

Am i able to still get the Ned Stark exclusive with Ice somewhere?

see below-

im looking for ex ver with ice and so far none on after i have seen and im checking like every 30 mins or so lol.

retail vers are hitting now so will be instock at US retailers soon. HK retailers have it as well but pricing it high, will be same fig sold by US retailers so if you can be patient a lil longer you can get cheaper at places like bigbadtoystore or sideshow etc

Thanks ... but the version hitting US retailers will be without Ice right?

Right. The exclusive (with Ice) was only ever available directly from Threezero. If you didn't order it direct from them, then you'll have to rely on resale by another customer that did.

In a few weeks, once most of the pre-orders have arrived in customer hands, you'll probably see some listed on eBay.

Thanks ... but the version hitting US retailers will be without Ice right?

yup thats the reg retail ver with no ice, correct. if you look back through thread there is a letter opener of ice that can work with fig. but yeah only option for threezero one with ice is aftermarket and so far have seen none, bet they will be so effin pricey also.

Back