Threezero - Game of Thrones - 1/6 Eddard (Ned) Stark Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics Chockles. When you have time would you mind measuring the length of Ice? I'd like to see how close it is to the Ice letter opener I have. Thanks.

f4a06de81953874e734c848177bcf96a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the quick reply Chockles.

Wow. That's even closer than I thought. The diecast letter opener comes in at just under 10". I can live with that, especially since I missed out on ordering from ThreeZero. Guess I won't need to try to source one from eBay after all.

For those interested I found the letter opener cheapest at Barnes & Noble. I'm going to give it a light black wash for a little patina.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 341
Thanks for the quick reply Chockles.

Wow. That's even closer than I thought. The diecast letter opener comes in at just under 10". I can live with that, especially since I missed out on ordering from ThreeZero. Guess I won't need to try to source one from eBay after all.

For those interested I found the letter opener cheapest at Barnes & Noble. I'm going to give it a light black wash for a little patina.

Haha thats really cool. I wouldnt mind one for opening real letters. I hope you wont break your Ned's arms holding that thing. lol

Another problem that the letter opener might bring is fitting it into his hands o_O I hope that it works out for your guys who are trying it!

The hands that came with the figure to hold Ice are pretty flexible, so that might help. The other hands for holding the shorter swords are more stiffer.

Right on. Looks really good, I'll want to add him to the collection one day. Had I not just ordered Star Lord I would probably be picking this guy up sooner.

By the way, thanks for the pictures Chockles! :)

The specs at Barnes&Noble said 9" but I assumed it was incorrect, as it also said the hilt was black with a white dire wolf on the pomel.

I saw Long Claw too but the packaging blocks the bottom portion of the sword so I couldn't tell if it was the same length as Ice or not.

The hilt is a bit thicker than the 3zero version but as Chockles said, the hands are flexible. As long as I can get something close to this image I'll be happy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 357
The specs at Barnes&Noble said 9" but I assumed it was incorrect, as it also said the hilt was black with a white dire wolf on the pomel.

Barnes and Noble has a description of Jon Snow's sword, but a picture of Ned's. :lol

I ordered the letter opener off of Amazon; I'll know by Friday if it's not the correct item.

Back