Threezero - Game of Thrones - 1/6 Eddard (Ned) Stark Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It should be up for at least a week or two, if not longer, but they don't give you any notice when they are close to sold out. It just changes. So I wouldn't wait too long to order it just in case.

That's not true. If you follow their facebook they give notice. They said when they were closing the Tyrion and Pet Walker EX preorders. They even then extended one of them after people asked for more time.

Weird, I thought I'd paid through Paypal, but it wasn't in my Paypal account and the order status said "Pay Now". Glad I read this thread and went back.

Plenty of time to order. Love that it's not a set number too but a traditional made to order preorder.

Just ordered but now come to find that my Tyrion order from March was somehow cancelled. Anyone have that happen? I guess I'll have to pick up from BBTS. The EX wasn't a huge deal on that one.

They always start an event with the start time and end time. End time for this is October 21st.

Well if that's the case then I should be fine. Definitely wanna buy but too much happening right now. There's def a few customs I might hafta bow out from which sucks, but ya gotta pick and choose, and Game of Thrones is an easy choice :)

Agreed, really want a Wallace in my collection too but not at that cost. Threezero doing this line under $200 is a breath of fresh air, and if they continue to release figures around this price point I may go for the entire line whereas originally I only wanted 2-3 characters.
And I think its kinda ridiculous that you have to pay extra for the sheath, AND the vest ( gauntlet too?) for the regular edition. The regular edition without the extras is lame. Those are main things people want. Not to mention they made it confusing as hell for people to order. :lol I think we'll see a licensed figure eventually. I never thought we'd get a Snake Plissken.

Its weird with all these order discrepancies. I keep checking mine in paranoia. Threezero needs to fix that. Mine doesn't even have a description of what I bought. It just gives an order number and says "processing". :lol

Weird, I thought I'd paid through Paypal, but it wasn't in my Paypal account and the order status said "Pay Now". Glad I read this thread and went back.

Threezero's ordering process through PayPal is definitely a little off. I just happened to double-check the transaction through PayPal and saw it hadn't gone through. It's a good thing these pieces go up for preorder for awhile so everyone can make sure they've actually paid.

Agreed, really want a Wallace in my collection too but not at that cost. Threezero doing this line under $200 is a breath of fresh air, and if they continue to release figures around this price point I may go for the entire line whereas originally I only wanted 2-3 characters.

It would be so so nice for a change to get a deep line - especially for this universe, given the large number of "main" characters.

I had to go back and click pay now as well. I thought I had already paid last night... kinda dumb that you have to go through PayPal twice. I went ahead and sent their CS an email to make sure I didn't pay twice or anything. Now I need to pick up Tyrion from BBTS.

Now I'm nervous to try buying through their site. But I really want that exclusive.

(I hope you guys are keeping an eye on your PayPal accounts. Sometimes if you click pay now more than once, you also get charged more than once. Maybe there's a delay for some reason.)

Now I'm nervous to try buying through their site. But I really want that exclusive.

(I hope you guys are keeping an eye on your PayPal accounts. Sometimes if you click pay now more than once, you also get charged more than once. Maybe there's a delay for some reason.)

Their CS said I only paid once and I got my PO in... Their site just might have had too much traffic or something and there was a delay. I bet you'd be good now. In my opinion, if you don't get Ice, the figure is kinda pointless. He's dressed for Winterfell. The exclusive should have been a Hand pin or something.

Man, as much as I want Ice (and kind of need him to have a complete figure) I really hate the idea of paying in full for something we may not see for up to a year. What to do....

I only got charged once. The same exact thing happened when I put my PO in for Tyrion. There's just something about the way Threezero has their PO process set up with PayPal. I double-check all of my PayPal transactions though or I wouldn't have known until later than I never actually paid the first time.

Just adding another record

I checked out with paypal and do see a corresponding charge in paypal. However, my threezero account somehow shows TWO orders, both unpaid of course. I guess everyone just needs to monitor for a few days and send threezero customer service an email to confirm...

Also, I agree that this is a breath of fresh air - a decent figure for $160.

Back