Threezero - Game of Thrones - 1/6 Eddard (Ned) Stark Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks good right there in that blown up pic. :) I hope one day someone makes his Kings Landing tunic with Hand of the King badge. I was hoping they would include it in this release. That's the way he looked for the majority of the season.....

I may actually attempt to make my own HOTK badge. Either sculpt my own or use Tyrions to mold another one.

Last edited:
Definitely see Mr Bean in that sculpt, as in Sean :wink1: Very much looking forward to ordering this as the second of my first poseable figures (Tyrion being the first) :lecture

Here's to a hopefully long line of characters from threezero and kudos for listening to the fans and pitchfork mob.

Says estimated ship date is 1st quarter 2015. Early next year will have some great stuff... the Cap/Steve Rogers two pack, Garrus 1/4 scale statue, and now Ned Stark.

I just got a nasty surprise after I logged in at threezero. I preordered Tyrion to see the item was cancelled without any notice. I checked out with the "paypal" button (which routed me through paypal). Weird system they have set up, and lousy that the order got cancelled.

So I clicked the paypal button for Ned during checkout but the order still says pending. So I guess you have to click the paypal button twice.

I had difficulty with Paypal as well. I thought the transaction had gone through, but it hadn't appeared in my Paypal account an hour later and the Threezero site said I had an unpaid order. So I did it all again. This time I got the email from Paypal and it appears on my account. Strange.

I had difficulty with Paypal as well. I thought the transaction had gone through, but it hadn't appeared in my Paypal account an hour later and the Threezero site said I had an unpaid order. So I did it all again. This time I got the email from Paypal and it appears on my account. Strange.

That happened to me as well. I finally got a notice from PayPal saying the payment went through.

Yeah, they've got a goofy site checkout process. Checked out via paypal, logged into paypal and everything, but it only placed the order. It didn't charge my paypal. Had to go back into my account and click "pay now" to finally get the payment sent through. Still says "pay now" though. Hopefully its just slow to update. Definitely don't want to miss out on Ice!

Their site was goofy when I went to PO Tyrion but this time it was smooth sailing. Hope everyone gets their orders through.

3ZERONEDSTARKv2.jpg

It looks like the same sculpt with better paint.

Its still not very good. Tyrion is way better, apart from the horrid clothes and hands.

Their site was goofy when I went to PO Tyrion but this time it was smooth sailing. Hope everyone gets their orders through.

I wonder if that has anything to do with the amount of orders that went through. I wonder if more people jumped on Tyrion than they did with Ned.

Anyway, this is a small nit but I kinda wish the the jerkin (or whatever the hell its called) was closer to the material of the show.

Back