Threezero - Game of Thrones - 1/6 Eddard (Ned) Stark Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Traded my Loki TDW for Ned (already had Tyrion, Jon and Jaime). I'm really happy, impressive shelf presence. I don't feel the need to futz or repaint anything.

FB_IMG_1485563197368.jpg
FB_IMG_1485563187759.jpg
FB_IMG_1485563209240.jpg
FB_IMG_1485563252033.jpg

Just picked him for $117 on Amazon ^_^. I wasn't planning on getting Ned but I couldn't pass up the price.

Just picked him for $117 on Amazon ^_^. I wasn't planning on getting Ned but I couldn't pass up the price.

That's a comparative steal, great find. I'm hopeful I'll be able to sack a Jaime figure sometime in the future without paying after-sales inflation. :)

Found a good replacement for the stock ThreeZero boots, way too oversized for my taste.

I think these look way better and I like the fur cuffs, adds more of a winterfell feel to him!

FullSizeRender.jpg

Just got this off eBay and I'm pleasantly surprised at how nice the sculpt is. The whole figure is stellar. Boots are a little big as mentioned but threezero really did a spectacular job with this.

IMG_3283.JPG

Yeah, same here I passed on him cause as usual pictures never do this line justice. Picked it up on sale and love it.

impressive work IROK84. I wasn't sure of my hairing skills as this is only my 3rd time doing it. So I went for another this look.

IMG_1757.jpg

Here is how it turned out. Not exact but I'm pretty happy with it.

IMG_1755.jpg IMG_1756.jpg

Back